Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Meeting this coming sunday

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-22-2004, 12:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Meeting this coming sunday

Hey guys, well I was thinkin about it and ive decided that unless we dont act upon it, were never gonna meet. Im gonna be at the starbucks on brookhurst and edinger this coming sunday between 5 and 6. I wanna make this a weekly event. My buddy was telling me yesterday that at the same starbucks, thears about 5-6 Evos that just sit there and wait for races. If they see a car zoom by theyll get in their cars and chase them... haha would that be fun. If this is true, that place is already a meeting ground for racers so I guess we'll build. Im gonna be there this sunday so if u wanna join me, awesome. Oh every thursday nights at the Tustin market place in Irvine, they have a meet that about 20 cars show up to. From Evos to Supras to SRT-4. It was fun, I was there last week and hand fun. Im gonna be going again tonight so lemme know on that too. My cell is 714-231-4000. Thankx guys.

Old 07-22-2004, 01:01 PM
Re: Meeting this coming sunday

What time do they meet at the Tustin Marketplace? And where exactly?

Thanks

*Freak of the Industry*
www.moviecarz.com

Old 07-22-2004, 01:11 PM

they meet at the part with the in-n-out. they meet at I believe around 5. I was there at 5:30 and thats when everyone was there.

Old 07-22-2004, 02:10 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Cool. . .I'll try to make it there. I'll see if I can get Justin to go too. . .he has a vortech'd G.

-drew-

Old 07-22-2004, 02:13 PM

hey guys.. based on a request made by someone on this forum, the meet will be at 12 pm on saturday. Only 2 people are set in stone to come. Myself and Tinman. I want to make this a big weekly ordeal so please let me know what would be the most convenient for everyone on here. Sorry about the change guys. Thankx

Old 07-22-2004, 02:55 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ill try to be there... just to hang out, not race (car is stock...)

04 / BO / G / aero / splash / prem / perf / cc / 22%tint
z-tube / k&n drop-in / Eclipse AVN

Old 07-22-2004, 03:00 PM

hey Kamal, it's Wes.
I could stop by at 12 noon.
see ya there.

Blk G35c AT Stillen SC Volk LE37's Tein susp.
"throw it in the gutter and go buy another"

Old 07-22-2004, 05:33 PM

Mr. Wes, hows it going... Ey man, this is just gonna be a kik back meet. Its not gonna be allll race and all, its just to talk about our Gs and get to know 1 another. I hope we can make this a weekly thing. Thankx guys

Old 07-23-2004, 02:51 AM

wow i use to live near that starbucks ... where did all the weekend races go i have been trying to find them is there an age requirement for this meet

Old 07-24-2004, 12:01 PM

see you guys at the starbucks on brookhurst and edinger 12 noon.

Old 07-24-2004, 06:56 PM

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Only 2 people are set in stone to come. Myself and Tinman.

<hr></blockquote>

"Myself" never showed up, but <font color=red>TINMAN</font color=red> did, as well as <font color=red>Daniel_G</font color=red> and me, <font color=red>Mooser.</font color=red>
Hehe, the 2 that didn't sign up, showed up. And the ones that wanted to, or said they would/could, didn't. [img]/w3timages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
I've got pics of our 3-G mini meet, but I'm letting <font color=red>TINMAN</font color=red> post them sometime later. Possibly the smallest G meet ever? At least I finally got to meet <font color=red>TINMAN</font color=red>.
What happened to the rest of you guys? [img]/w3timages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

2003-G35C-5AT Laser Red/Black/Prem/XM/Tint/Chrome 17's/Black Badged

Old 07-24-2004, 08:19 PM

shame on you "myself". and who ever said will come and not.read #1 and #3 on THIS THREAD. that's one strike on you kamal.next time we meet,i'll let you have it [img]/w3timages/icons/wink.gif[/img].

does it get any mini_er than this meet? 3 cars [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img] but it's all good.i have to be in the area anyway.plus it was a pleasure to finally meet mooser and daniel_g.we talked for like 1 1/2 hour.that alone is worth the drive.nice to see both of you.

oh hey,there're lot of chicks in the Gs in that area.one in the coupe who stops and let me pull out of the driveway.one in the sedan pass by us and give us a nicest smile.and another one in coupe on the way home,i don't think she saw me as she trying to make a turn.

308290-mini meet.jpg

Old 07-24-2004, 10:22 PM

Hey <font color=red>TINMAN!</font color=red> How is it that you get all of the G35 chicks whenever you're driving? [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img] I can drive for weeks, and never see one. [img]/w3timages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Bro, you are just a G35 chick magnate! Go ahead, admit it! [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]
That was pretty cool today. That "smiling" honey in the sedan that went right by us. Thanks for attending, Steve. It was a pleasure to finally meet you. Be sure to give those guys "hell" for standing us up! J/K! [img]/w3timages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] BTW, Daniel_G is a mechanical genius. There's virtually nothing that he doesn't know. If you ever have a tech/mod question, he thrives on that kind of stuff, and he puts his money where his mouth is. He can answer, and do, virtually anything with a G. No 2 ways about it. [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img] Maybe next time, we will be a little more cautious when a meet is called, huh? [img]/w3timages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

2003-G35C-5AT Laser Red/Black/Prem/XM/Tint/Chrome 17's/Black Badged

Old 07-26-2004, 03:44 PM

i was there at 11:15 waiting till 12:15, after which I left for about 15 minzs. After leaving I went to Kragen to shop for my baby. well, im gonna be there again next week. If you guys arent, I would understand b/c this meet was sad. I see sooo many G35s around OC, I thought it was gonna be big. Sorry guys, I shoulda totally stuck around longer. I honestly didnt think anyone would show. Thankx guys.

Old 07-26-2004, 04:21 PM

we just messing with you bro.don't worry about it.try to make 8/7 meet,many of us would like to check out your ride.
eh...don't race there.just....get there [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Meeting this coming sunday