Chuckle for the day

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 12:19 PM
Received 116 Likes on 110 Posts
^ah yes, saved the best for last

Old 02-18-2010, 01:54 PM
Received 161 Likes on 122 Posts
AHAHAHHA, I loved those! "Bozone" has long been a favourite, but Writer's Tramp is truly inspired. I also like the subtle ones like 'fortissimoe' and ' DIOS'.

Old 02-18-2010, 07:10 PM
Rated M

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
LOL, lots of wit in those Coach. Made me think on some of them!!

Old 02-24-2010, 08:20 PM
I was driving when I saw the flash of a traffic camera. I figured that my picture had been taken for exceeding the limit even though I knew that I was not speeding.

Just to be sure, I went around the block and passed the same spot, driving even more slowly, but again the camera flashed.

Now I began to think that this was quite funny, so I drove even slower as I passed the area once more, but the traffic camera again flashed.

I tried a fourth and fifth time with the same results and was now laughing at the idiot technology as the camera flashed while I rolled past at a snail's pace.

Two weeks later, I got five tickets in the mail for driving without a seat belt.

Old 02-24-2010, 08:37 PM
Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

I always wear my belts. They help hold in my gut.

Old 02-24-2010, 08:43 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LMAO i do the same, in my 20's.

Old 02-24-2010, 08:57 PM
thanks for the laughs guys

keep them coming

Old 02-25-2010, 07:57 AM
Received 114 Likes on 50 Posts
I came home this morning after work and asked my wife if she wanted to play a bit of a game, she said Sure! I said the game's called turkey, "alright, how do you play she says" I go on to explain, "basically, I stick my dick in your mouth and you try and say GOBBLE GOBBLE!"

and then the fight started

Old 02-25-2010, 09:34 AM
When we still had a lot of mainframe jobs printing centrally, the the IT guys were terrible at changing the delivery instructions - reports would just keep coming in the mail for months after people left. I guess somebody got pissed at constantly receiving an old report at his station, so he got the name changed. The mailroom guy was wandering around my floor trying to deliver a report with the following cover page:

(no, there's no such person in the company)

Old 02-25-2010, 03:37 PM
Haha, nice. At least it wasn't "Mike Hunt".

Old 02-25-2010, 04:26 PM
Received 116 Likes on 110 Posts
^ there you go again...it's always about the beaver.

Old 02-26-2010, 07:24 AM
Originally Posted by SwivelHips
Haha, nice. At least it wasn't "Mike Hunt".
... or Hugh G. Rection.

(By the way, whoever thought of making that pic into an avatar is a genius.)

Old 02-28-2010, 10:16 AM
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
So there's this fella with a parrot. And this parrot swears like a sailor. I mean he's a pistol. He can swear for five minutes straight without repeating himself.
Trouble is, the guy who owns him is a quiet, conservative type, and this bird's foul mouth is driving him crazy.
One day, it gets to be too much, so the guy grabs the bird by the throat, shakes him really hard, and yells, "QUIT IT !".
But this just makes the bird mad and he swears more than ever.
Then the guy gets mad and says, "OK for you", and locks the bird in a kitchen cabinet. This really aggravates the bird, and he claws and scratches, and when the guy finally lets him out, the bird cuts loose with a stream of vulgarities that would make a veteran sailor blush.
At that point, the guy is so mad that he throws the bird into the freezer. For the first few seconds, there is a terrible din. The bird kicks and claws and thrashes. Then it suddenly gets very very quiet.
At first the guy just waits, but then he starts to think that the bird may be hurt. After a couple of minutes of silence, he's so worried that he opens up the freezer door.
The bird calmly climbs onto the man's outstretched arm and says: "Awfully sorry about the trouble I gave you. I'll do my best to improve my vocabulary from now on."
The man is astounded. He can't understand the transformation that has come over the parrot. Then the parrot says, "By the way, what did the chicken do?"

credits to igoogle

Old 02-28-2010, 06:35 PM
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Old 03-01-2010, 08:01 PM
Originally Posted by davidxu
So there's this fella with a parrot. And this parrot swears like a sailor. I mean he's a pistol. He can swear for five minutes straight without repeating himself.
Trouble is, the guy who owns him is a quiet, conservative type, and this bird's foul mouth is driving him crazy.
One day, it gets to be too much, so the guy grabs the bird by the throat, shakes him really hard, and yells, "QUIT IT !".
But this just makes the bird mad and he swears more than ever.
Then the guy gets mad and says, "OK for you", and locks the bird in a kitchen cabinet. This really aggravates the bird, and he claws and scratches, and when the guy finally lets him out, the bird cuts loose with a stream of vulgarities that would make a veteran sailor blush.
At that point, the guy is so mad that he throws the bird into the freezer. For the first few seconds, there is a terrible din. The bird kicks and claws and thrashes. Then it suddenly gets very very quiet.
At first the guy just waits, but then he starts to think that the bird may be hurt. After a couple of minutes of silence, he's so worried that he opens up the freezer door.
The bird calmly climbs onto the man's outstretched arm and says: "Awfully sorry about the trouble I gave you. I'll do my best to improve my vocabulary from now on."
The man is astounded. He can't understand the transformation that has come over the parrot. Then the parrot says, "By the way, what did the chicken do?"

credits to igoogle
i dont get it? o.O

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Chuckle for the day