Drag NHRA, IDRC, IHRA, NDRA

Post up your 1/4 mile times

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-21-2005, 05:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
People don't realize that a 4 door car can kick a$$...period. I had the same thing happen with my wife's 02 maxima at the track until I smoked many a mustang. I have gotten into it with many guys on maxima.org who own mustangs too, and they must not know I have an 87 GT myself, but I have yet to loose to a Mustang, Camaro or Firebird at the track with this car, and every time I drive my mustang at high speeds I wish I was in the G! The car rocks...yeah, 350 HP would be the ****, but hey you gotta start somewhere! :-)

Old 03-21-2005, 05:49 PM
Best Motoring.................. That dude has no skill behind the wheel of a Rotary Powered Car. I came on here becuase I like the G35 and now I can see I will be dealing with Haters. I wish you could have seen that guys face in the his G35 coupe who was trying to pull away from my in College Park on Rt1 and couldnt do it! HA HA

I have more proof showing the so called (underpowered) RX8 thats proves its a street and track Beast! I bet I can come up with more 14.3-14.7 sec than you can with them not!

Heres one..............your turn!

Attached Files
File Type: pdf
RX8 Specs.pdf (85.8 KB, 132 views)
Old 03-21-2005, 11:20 PM
Received 72 Likes on 51 Posts
Originally Posted by cas2themoe
Best Motoring.................. That dude has no skill behind the wheel of a Rotary Powered Car. I came on here becuase I like the G35 and now I can see I will be dealing with Haters. I wish you could have seen that guys face in the his G35 coupe who was trying to pull away from my in College Park on Rt1 and couldnt do it! HA HA

I have more proof showing the so called (underpowered) RX8 thats proves its a street and track Beast! I bet I can come up with more 14.3-14.7 sec than you can with them not!

Heres one..............your turn!
You're still here? I clearly proved you're full of crap and are lying about your RX-8's supposed 14.4 performance.

Old 03-22-2005, 01:48 AM
haha, i cant believe he came back. Dude your full of sh*t, and we dont care about your timeslips. Ive never seen anything funnier in my life, than when DaveB called you out, hahaha. Take your POS rx-8 and get lost. BTW what does your mazda have on a G? the exterior styling? ha, no....interior?, uh..not even close......that beefy engine?...well you should have had mazda buy your car back when they overrated the output, go play with the guys over at the civic forums, your car relates more.

Old 03-22-2005, 05:25 AM
I see there are a lot of ignorant *** holes on here. So you all want to flame, I can too! There's nothing original about your cars. All of your cars are basically a 350Z, It has no uniqueness, under and over steer like ****. Should have a faster 0-60 with that big *** engine(but doesn't), Has Brembo Brakes that don't work better than my non Brembo's, Notchy gearbox, somewhat nonlinear steering, no rear headroom, and Etc. So why don't the people on here you like to talk **** take their over weight G35(Basically a 350Z W/4 Seats) and meet me at the track below!

I can post so many post from web sites showing how the G35 is so much less of a so called "Sports Car".

1).http://www.caranddriver.com/article....&page_number=4 (Mazda RX8 took 1st) 1 for Me, 0 for You

2).http://www.roadandtrack.com/reviews/...1_g35_data.pdf (Yet Another. Slower 0-60 and 1/4 Mile Time) 2 For Me, 0 For you

I could go on and on about the Negatives of your car..........(which I wouldn't want to because I actually like the car) but since you all want to talk ****, then I'll fight fire with fire. If any of you are from Maryland and would like to meet at Budd's Creek and see who's for real. There are meets My email address is casmoe@hotmail.com

Here is a schedule http://www.potomacspeedway.com/details.cfm?id=11

So the real question is what does you G have on the 8????????? Nada!!!!!
I'm sure to hear more from you two peanut heads soon but you'll no longer get a response to me due to the fact that this thread is about 1/4 Mile Times of the G35!!! But the offer still stands on Budd's Creek( Espically with ChuckP andDaveB )!!!

Last edited by cas2themoe; 03-22-2005 at 05:29 AM.
Old 03-22-2005, 09:46 AM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Originally Posted by cas2themoe
I see there are a lot of ignorant *** holes on here. So you all want to flame, I can too! There's nothing original about your cars. All of your cars are basically a 350Z, It has no uniqueness, under and over steer like ****. Should have a faster 0-60 with that big *** engine(but doesn't), Has Brembo Brakes that don't work better than my non Brembo's, Notchy gearbox, somewhat nonlinear steering, no rear headroom, and Etc. So why don't the people on here you like to talk **** take their over weight G35(Basically a 350Z W/4 Seats) and meet me at the track below!

I can post so many post from web sites showing how the G35 is so much less of a so called "Sports Car".

1).http://www.caranddriver.com/article....&page_number=4 (Mazda RX8 took 1st) 1 for Me, 0 for You

2).http://www.roadandtrack.com/reviews/...1_g35_data.pdf (Yet Another. Slower 0-60 and 1/4 Mile Time) 2 For Me, 0 For you

I could go on and on about the Negatives of your car..........(which I wouldn't want to because I actually like the car) but since you all want to talk ****, then I'll fight fire with fire. If any of you are from Maryland and would like to meet at Budd's Creek and see who's for real. There are meets My email address is casmoe@hotmail.com

Here is a schedule http://www.potomacspeedway.com/details.cfm?id=11

So the real question is what does you G have on the 8????????? Nada!!!!!
I'm sure to hear more from you two peanut heads soon but you'll no longer get a response to me due to the fact that this thread is about 1/4 Mile Times of the G35!!! But the offer still stands on Budd's Creek( Espically with ChuckP andDaveB )!!!
Hey, CamelToe, or whatever your name is.....go away.

Old 03-22-2005, 09:50 AM
What a moron. What's with playing piggies and counting to 2. How about this... When they bought mazda's back because they sucked @$$ powerwise you had no chance of winning a footsie match. And to say that the car is not original because it's on a Z platform is absurd. Thank god it's on a Z platform and not a zoom zoom POS platform with a weak sauce engine. I'll race you but it wouldn't be fair...plenty of zoom zoom around here to toy with.

Old 03-22-2005, 11:14 AM
CamelToe,

You're still not going to address the fact that you were using a bogus timeslip eh?

As for your cherished RX-8, it's a nice sports car with an interesting seat layout. Would I want it? No, I want torque and a more flexible engine that doesn't burn oil and has proven reliability. The rotaries are the poster child for blown seals and oil consumption. I'm damn proud my G has the underpinnings of a 350Z because it makes for a great performance chassis. As for headroom, clearly you've never sat in the sedan. Headroom isn't an issue, even with a moonroof. I'm 6' 2" and still have four inches between my head and the headliner with a moonroof.

As for your RX-8's stellar acceleration, think again. As taken from your C&D article:

With the help of an 8000-rpm clutch drop and the engine buzzing like a flock of angry hornets, the RX-8 scooted to 60 mph in 5.9 seconds and through the quarter-mile in 14.5 seconds at 96 mph. But that performance falls off considerably without a tire-frying launch. In our street-start test from 5 to 60 mph, the RX-8 needed 7.5 seconds—1.6 seconds longer than the hard-launch time, which is twice the deficit we found with either of the other cars. And despite its trim weight and short gearing (20 mph per 1000 rpm in sixth), the RX-8 also had the slowest top-gear acceleration times by a wide margin.
Motor Trend has tested two fully loaded AUTO G35 sedans that ran 14.6@96-97mph. That's only .1 seconds off your amazing RX-8 in a 3350lb AUTOMATIC 260hp sedan. I don't think I'd be bragging about your RX-8's acceleration seeing that to get the most out of your car you have to launch at a whopping 8000rpms. The G auto simply requires the foot on brake and one on the gas, rev up to 2000rpm and let go of brake. It's as simply as that. Torque and power under the curve are king.

Old 03-22-2005, 11:27 AM
I think our cars are even faster 5-60 than 0-60. Torque rocks...how about the auto rx-8? Isn't that a 16 second car?

Old 03-22-2005, 01:49 PM
Don't drink and Mag Race
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
You guys shouldn't encourage the poor little thing. If you ignore him, he will go back to crying in a corner about his daddy leaving him and mommy at such a young age.....

Old 03-22-2005, 02:08 PM
Don't drink and Mag Race
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm calling cameltoe out:

Originally Posted by cameltoe
Well, I live here in Maryland but a lot of my family lives in Chi-Town. So I went to visit them and meet up with this pennis face and smoke his doors off. People under estimate my car because of the lack of Torque but I'm a very good driver(In My Eyes).
Next time you visit the mobile home park where your folks live, come race. I can round up a couple of slow g35's to feed to your almighty rotary trimmer.

PM or post your dates, and I will make it a point to arrange for some racing.

W

Old 03-22-2005, 03:36 PM
Originally Posted by cameltoe
But the offer still stands on Budd's Creek( Espically with ChuckP andDaveB )!!!
Man, you don't want any of my G35. It runs 11.7s@117mph, bonestock. See, here's the slip. I'm car 158.

After you're done racing in Chicago, swing down to KC and race me in my 11-second stock G35, pick a date here:

www.kcir.net

BTW, I'm a good driver because I slept in a Holiday Inn Express.

Old 03-22-2005, 04:06 PM
Originally Posted by DaveB
Man, you don't want any of my G35. It runs 11.7s@117mph, bonestock. See, here's the slip. I'm car 158.

After you're done racing in Chicago, swing down to KC and race me in my 11-second stock G35, pick a date here:

www.kcir.net

Don't forget you saved a lot of money on your car insurance through GEICO!

Old 03-22-2005, 04:22 PM
CamelToe,

You're still not going to address the fact that you were using a bogus timeslip eh?

As for your cherished RX-8, it's a nice sports car with an interesting seat layout. Would I want it? No, I want torque and a more flexible engine that doesn't burn oil and has proven reliability. The rotaries are the poster child for blown seals and oil consumption. I'm damn proud my G has the underpinnings of a 350Z because it makes for a great performance chassis. As for headroom, clearly you've never sat in the sedan. Headroom isn't an issue, even with a moonroof. I'm 6' 2" and still have four inches between my head and the headliner with a moonroof.

As for your RX-8's stellar acceleration, think again. As taken from your C&D article:

Motor Trend has tested two fully loaded AUTO G35 sedans that ran 14.6@96-97mph. That's only .1 seconds off your amazing RX-8 in a 3350lb AUTOMATIC 260hp sedan. I don't think I'd be bragging about your RX-8's acceleration seeing that to get the most out of your car you have to launch at a whopping 8000rpms. The G auto simply requires the foot on brake and one on the gas, rev up to 2000rpm and let go of brake. It's as simply as that. Torque and power under the curve are king.
Thats funny how many Engine Awards do you have? NONE!!!!!!!!!!! I believe the Rotary has two already. Plain fact is who has a 1.3L that can prform like the 8's? No many! You guys have a 3.5L that puts out some power, but who doesnt expect that from a 3.5L V6. Please dude....................I rest my case!

Old 03-22-2005, 04:25 PM

www.kcir.net

I'll believe that one when I see it on tape! There no way a Stock G35 can run that. NONE! Plus you say your bone stock..............look in your signature!!!!!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Post up your 1/4 mile times