Klumzyee saga continues

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 01:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Klumzyee saga continues

I have taken the advise of the mods and contacted Klumzyee via PM about this whole deal with the bumper cover. Klumzyee did respond one time to the PM and said he does not understand why he should pay anything, but at the same time in any earlier PM he said he would have paid a portion if I had contacted him before. Well, it five days after my last PM to him, and again he is not responding to it. Looks like now I will move from just the G35 Driver site to every other site I can find to spread the work. I also am going to contact Import Trenz, not that this will do any good, but I am trying every avenue here. I know some of you ask why I am doing this, it very simple, we have to many companies in the US that do not want to take responsibility for what they sell. End rant, I am glad I have some people here that support me in this!!

Old 01-21-2008, 02:07 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
are there some cliff notes to this whole story? im curious to know since he has a bumper available that im thinking about buying.

Old 01-21-2008, 02:12 PM
^+1 can you fill us in more on what happened?

Old 01-21-2008, 02:14 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by black_sedan
are there some cliff notes to this whole story? im curious to know since he has a bumper available that im thinking about buying.
+1...any story behind this? I only know Klumzyee to be a pretty good guy. He was always willing to help out, and has developed some incredible parts for our cars. He has even helped me out a BUNCH of times in looking for parts and such.

Black Sedan, i wouldnt hesitate going to Klumzyee to purchase something. You will never find a better fitment, or get it shipped to you so quick. I know he has returned the very few items that were damaged in shipping.

Old 01-21-2008, 02:36 PM
https://g35driver.com/forums/florida-g-club/196698-post-deleted-thread.html here is one part of it.

Heres more:
To start with, I know Klumzee does not build the cover, they are Import Trenz covers. The issue I have is that prior to purchasing the cover from Klumzee, it was stated by him several times that it is 100% perfect fit. Well, it wouldn't have been a problem that it didn't fit 100% if I had gotten it on time, I would have returned it to him, no problem. The problem was it got there 2 to 3 weeks late, something about it sat at Fedex fro 2 weeks because they didn't know where to send it. Odd to me. It gets better from here. I got the cover , opened it, and looky here , it's cracked to 4 places. Needless to say, I am 2 weeks behind with the body shop and he was dealing with Giego on a time dead line for repairs. NO time to send it back and wait 3 weeks again. I had it fixed and fitted, had all the waves taken out of it, and the corners fixed to. $638.00 later( this does not include paint) it is fitted correctly. I told Klumzee about it twice, no answer, which he very rarely returns phone calls or PM's, I had to chase him down more than once.
Very simply, I would like to be compinsated in some way for the needless outlay of funds to repair and fit this botched up cover. Either refund the cost of the bumper or send me a good fitting set of skirts, I am not saying perfect fit, just a good looking set that fits good. Thats it, I am willing to drop all this past that.

This is the last PM from him today:
I'm sorry?

You're free to post your opinion anywhere on this forum. I feel that I have done nothing wrong here. You're more then welcome to post in my vendor threads or leaven an i-Trader rating. But honestly there is nothing I can do besides offer a discount on future orders.

Best of luck to you.

Old 01-21-2008, 02:42 PM
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
I would agree with Klumzyee. IF it was messed up, you should have sent it back before taking it to the body shop and having it worked on. If you purchase something and its broken, take it back & get a refund. If you start tampering with it, you won't get a refund. Its that simple bro.

Old 01-21-2008, 02:42 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
small claims.

did you take pics of the damaged material when you got it???

Old 01-21-2008, 02:46 PM
Originally Posted by vstrizheus
I would agree with Klumzyee. IF it was messed up, you should have sent it back before taking it to the body shop and having it worked on. If you purchase something and its broken, take it back & get a refund. If you start tampering with it, you won't get a refund. Its that simple bro.
It got here 2 weeks late, that put the body shop 2 weeks behind, they are on time limits with Gieco insurance as this started from an accindent , not my fault. There was no time to send it back, plus I was not going to pay the return cost of 150.00 to get it to him, and then wait 2 weeks more.

Old 01-21-2008, 02:50 PM
Originally Posted by ShanesG
small claims.

did you take pics of the damaged material when you got it???
yes I have pics of everything, was trying not to go that way, but I may have to, it would cost him a bunch to come here, because he needs to come where the action is filed. But yes that may be my next move. I really don't understand his outlook on this. I am a small business owner myself, and will do anything to keep my name good, I have refunded money on a cellular phone that was 8 months old just to have a happy customer and to keep my name good.

Old 01-21-2008, 02:53 PM
Received 168 Likes on 149 Posts
was it the kenstyle rear bumper on your sig that your talking about?

Old 01-21-2008, 02:55 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
razor, you gotta do what you gotta do.

If you have pics of the damage, and a copy of his 100% guarentee, and proof of being 2-3 weeks late on delivery. No court is gonna rule in his favor, reguardless if you made the repairs.

Old 01-21-2008, 03:10 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sorry to hear about your troubles. I have been looking into ordering parts from him. I do agree take care of the customer it will come back in your favor sooner or later. Takes a week to gain a good customers trust but only takes 5 seconds to lose it. Hummmmm..... Good luck but it appears he's over it. Kinda seems like bad business to me.

Old 01-21-2008, 03:59 PM
Originally Posted by krnn1cenamja
was it the kenstyle rear bumper on your sig that your talking about?
yes it is $600.00 dollars later, prep only

Old 01-21-2008, 06:00 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Like I said before this is a open forum for everyone to post their opinions.

Heres simply my side.

Razor1's bumper was shipped and you were given a track. Fed-Ex had the bumper sitting in Anahiem, CA for a while. The track did not go anywhere it only said "label was created" fallowed by "item has been picked up Anahiem, CA." I called Fed-Ex. They found the package a few hours later and issued a new track (that Razor1 has).

Razor1 to refund your bumper all you needed to do was take some pictures and e-mail them to me and ship it back (for a refund or exchange) or take it to a shop and let me know what the repair is and I'll can meet you half way or etc...

Anyways you asked in return for a set of free sideskirts.. I'm sorry but I can not give you a refund (bumpers installed on your car), pay for a $600 repair bill on a $400 bumper, exchange your bumper (bumper installed on your car), nor do I feel it's right for me to issue a full refund?

Anything else you can reach me via PM. Enjoy the bumper and sorry about the mess its put you through.

Old 01-21-2008, 06:03 PM
fgc moderator
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
best of luck lenny.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Klumzyee saga continues