The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

did the price of used first gen g35 coupes go up?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-20-2015 | 02:52 PM
|
^once in awhile we always get these skyline ricers trying to convince the forums the g35 is like a skyline. and we have fun with them. this is jus an annual thing or happens every couple of years. we get to do this thanks to ricers like sicksixspeed and bring fun back to the dying forum. see u at the next one lol

Old 11-20-2015 | 03:18 PM
Originally Posted by thegreatkwijibo
No one intelligent is saying that this isn't a skyline since technically skyline is just a name they give to whatever car they decide should be a skyline, but the v35 is a skyline the way mid 90's impala SS's are Impala SS's. they have the name, they're kinda sporty and fun for what they are, but they are so far from the Impalas from the 60's and early 70's that one would say that it isn't a true Impala SS. same thing with the v35 and the r32-r34.
Well at least someone has some knowledge and sense.

Old 11-20-2015 | 03:19 PM
Originally Posted by saywat?
does this make the 350z the unoffical skyline?...idiot

Please explain saywhat?! I think I'll leave it here since anymore would be overkill

Old 11-20-2015 | 03:24 PM
|
Originally Posted by sick_sixspeed

Please explain saywhat?! I think I'll leave it here since anymore would be overkill
yea thats for the jdm as fk ricers like u to buy and put on their usdm g35

Old 11-20-2015 | 03:28 PM
yea thats for the jdm as fk ricers like u to buy and put on their usdm g35
How could it be rice when it's a genuine Nissan part?! 😂😂😂 it's not like people get these skyline badges from autozone

Old 11-20-2015 | 03:32 PM
|
How could it be rice when it's a genuine Nissan part?! 😂😂😂 it's not like people get these skyline badges from autozone
thats easy to answer. the part is made for the car in japan to be put on the japanese g35. but nissan west covina knew that there is money to be made by ricers like u so theyre offereing it in the US. it becomes rice when you buy it to put on ur usdm g35. but not rice for the japanese owner to simply buy it to replace the one on their japanese g35

why dont u ever answer my question wat came after the r34?

Old 11-20-2015 | 03:43 PM
thats easy to answer. the part is made for the car in japan to be put on the japanese g35. but nissan west covina knew that there is money to be made by ricers like u so theyre offereing it in the US. it becomes rice when you buy it to put on ur usdm g35. but not rice for the japanese owner to simply buy it to replace the one on their japanese g35

why dont u ever answer my question wat came after the r34?
Are you saying it's rice if someone puts a JDM type R front end on an Acura integra that's boosted to the moon and will blow the socks off a GTR?!

Old 11-20-2015 | 03:49 PM
|
Are you saying it's rice if someone puts a JDM type R front end on an Acura integra that's boosted to the moon and will blow the socks off a GTR?!
it is rice if the owner puts type r stickers and badges on the car. would u call him rice if the owner starts refering to his car as an integra type r because he put the type r front end on?

so wat came after a r34?

u used to be a honda enthusiast huh?

Old 11-20-2015 | 04:01 PM
it is rice if the owner puts type r stickers and badges on the car. would u call him rice if the owner starts refering to his car as an integra type r because he put the type r front end on?

so wat came after a r34?

u used to be a honda enthusiast huh?
I use to have a 2001 type r in nighthawk black pearl. So yea I guess I was.

Old 11-20-2015 | 04:03 PM
|
I use to have a 2001 type r in nighthawk black pearl. So yea I guess I was.
yea i can tell by ur mentality ur a previous jdm honda ricer that migrated over to the now rice infiniti civic g35 type r

Old 11-20-2015 | 04:10 PM
Banned
yea i can tell by ur mentality ur a previous jdm honda ricer that migrated over to the now rice (skyline) infiniti civic g35 type r
fixed

The following users liked this post:
saywat? (11-20-2015)
Old 11-20-2015 | 04:18 PM
[QUOTE=saywat?;7030881]yea i can tell by ur mentality ur a previous jdm honda ricer that migrated over to the now rice infiniti civic g35 type r[/QUOTE

You wouldn't be modding your Nissan if it wasn't for Honda creating the scene. I kind of don't want my g anymore since we both drive the same car. Are you really talking down on a usdm type R? Bro the ones that survived still go for almost 20k 😂😂😂 but yea in done I been doing this sh it for too long to keep arguing with some dude who just started modding imports lol

Last edited by sick_sixspeed; 11-20-2015 at 04:23 PM.
Old 11-20-2015 | 05:02 PM
|
yea i can tell by ur mentality ur a previous jdm honda ricer that migrated over to the now rice infiniti civic g35 type r
You wouldn't be modding your Nissan if it wasn't for Honda creating the scene. I kind of don't want my g anymore since we both drive the same car. Are you really talking down on a usdm type R? Bro the ones that survived still go for almost 20k ������ but yea in done I been doing this sh it for too long to keep arguing with some dude who just started modding imports lol
the main scene honda is responsible for is the rice scene. yes pls get rid of ur g35 and go back to the honda crowd. u will be more appreciated there. u do realize that in japan enthusiasts are more into nissan than honda right?. only the scrubs usually mod hondas in japan . in japan honda is a third tier brand. first toyota, then nissan then honda then the rest. have u ever been to japan? i have . all ull see on the streets are toyotas and nissans and a very few hondas

Old 11-21-2015 | 03:44 AM
the main scene honda is responsible for is the rice scene. yes pls get rid of ur g35 and go back to the honda crowd. u will be more appreciated there. u do realize that in japan enthusiasts are more into nissan than honda right?. only the scrubs usually mod hondas in japan . in japan honda is a third tier brand. first toyota, then nissan then honda then the rest. have u ever been to japan? i have . all ull see on the streets are toyotas and nissans and a very few hondas
Actually, I had some Japanese guy come up to me and tell me Nissan is more respected than Toyota in Japan, but in America Lexus is more luxury than Infiniti. I (obviously) don't know **** about this, but he was pretty serious. He was admiring my car while he was saying it tho, so I took it with a grain of salt.

So, anyway, sicksixspeed, why can't you just call it a g35? No ones getting uppity about you calling this platform a "nice car" or a "quick car" or anything like that, but why must you call it a 'skyline'? We're in America, and here its called an 'Infiniti G35'; why can't you just call it a G35?

Old 11-21-2015 | 03:51 AM
I don't think he realizes the Japanese despises this as being a skyline.. They just do not care for it....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.

Quick Reply: did the price of used first gen g35 coupes go up?