G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

negliant driving ticket

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 10:57 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sorry to hear this bro
but you were asking for it
100 miles on freeway and changing lanes without signaling?
come on bro..use some common sense!
you should be glad that it just ended with a ticket
you could had killed someone bro..just think about it

just eat this ticket and be carefull next time..
if you wanna speed that much next time,,just take it to the track!~

Old 01-25-2007, 11:01 AM
Super Moderator
Received 52 Likes on 39 Posts
Im kinda stummped on the reaction of everyone about tickets. YES the F*** the police was pure immaturity and ignorance, BUT some of you act like you got G35's to go cruise like 90 year old men. Tickets are part of driving when you have a fast car or bike.

Old 01-25-2007, 11:07 AM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
Originally Posted by kuneff
Im kinda stummped on the reaction of everyone about tickets. YES the F*** the police was pure immaturity and ignorance, BUT some of you act like you got G35's to go cruise like 90 year old men. Tickets are part of driving when you have a fast car or bike.
Tickets ARE NOT a part of driving! What kind of moronic statement is that?? Safe driving should be practised no matter what car you are behind the wheel of.

Old 01-25-2007, 11:08 AM
Tickets are part of driving when you have a fast car or bike.
WOW! Now that statement takes the cake.

Of all my hot rods and bikes, including current ones, Never has a ticket been associated with either.

Common sense always prevails.

John

Old 01-25-2007, 11:19 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
What?! I've had one speeding ticket in the last 6 years. I definitely exceed the speed limits, but I am not stupid or ignorant about it. Common sense gets you a long way.

Old 01-25-2007, 11:22 AM
LEK
That Guy

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
i can sense all the love in this thread. everyone needs to calm down and not get their panties in a bunch.

to the original poster and in the efforts of staying on topic...

you should definitely get a lawyer like a few have already said. and try to get it reduced. thats ur only option.

Old 01-25-2007, 11:31 AM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
Originally Posted by LEK
you should definitely get a lawyer like a few have already said. and try to get it reduced. thats ur only option.
I completely disagree. This guy got clearly got caught doing something he shouldn't of been doing......period!! Why not just pay the damn fine like your supposed to.....and god forbid, maybe even learn something from it in the process?? Why do people have to try and squirm out of everything these days? If you don't want to pay a fine, drive the damn speed limit.

Last edited by Garnet Canuck; 01-25-2007 at 11:36 AM.
Old 01-25-2007, 11:33 AM
Walking The Fine Line...

Received 128 Likes on 79 Posts
Originally Posted by Mountian Pirate
Wow!..it's really hot in here!..Flame on - I hate people that change lanes without signaling..freakin improper lane usage! Eat your ticket dude, pay your fine like a man and learn your painfull lesson.

Think of it this way, Karma did you a favour, a little slap on the wrist..In another dimension, 1/2 mile down the road you plowed into a minivan full of screamin kids.

What's a Mountian?

Old 01-25-2007, 11:36 AM
Good for the WSP. That section of I-5 is marked for 70MPH. There have been numerous stories in the local press about the enforcement efforts to slow drivers down. Law enforcement is serious about this problem. Good luck with going to court, be glad you weren't in one of the construction zones where the fine is doubled.

Old 01-25-2007, 11:46 AM
Walking The Fine Line...

Wrong. What an ignorant statement.

Show me in the lawbooks where it says the speed you're allowed to travel is directly related to the performance capability of your car...

Waiting...

Still waiting...

This clown makes the choice to go barreling down the highway at excessive speed. Fine, I hope he enjoyed himself. The police, responding to his blatant invitation, came into his house and crapped all over his coffee table.

If he didn't want crap on his coffee table, he shouldn't have offered the invitation. It's really that simple. He chose to speed, and he got caught. It certainly isn't the cop's fault.

If I knew the cop's name, I'd send him a thank you note. Idiots who speed in their G35 and get popped have a direct influence on my insurance rates, so it is my business. Insurance companies assess the risk associated with a model of car based on several factors. How do you think they assess that risk?

By reviewing the operator data of current owners of the car. Accidents, tickets, repair costs, etc.

Everytime an a$$hat goes on a joyride and gets popped, it has an impact on everyone who owns the car.

Besides - Canuck (as usual) is 100% correct. This clown was man enough to make the choice he did, he should be man enough to assume the responsibility for his actions. That's a character trait lost on most people these days - personal responsibility.

Old 01-25-2007, 11:47 AM
Walking The Fine Line...

Originally Posted by Garnet Canuck
Tickets ARE NOT a part of driving! What kind of moronic statement is that?? Safe driving should be practised no matter what car you are behind the wheel of.
Concur. If tickets are a part of driving performance cars, I've been missing out for over 25 years now...

I better get started.

Old 01-25-2007, 11:56 AM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
Dude I hear you got a ticket for going 40mph on the freeway. GEEZER!

Originally Posted by GeeWillikers
Concur. If tickets are a part of driving performance cars, I've been missing out for over 25 years now...

I better get started.

Old 01-25-2007, 12:15 PM
F*** the police +1

Old 01-25-2007, 12:16 PM
Originally Posted by ZXERT
https://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126310

Maybe a different approach to posting your ticket, being respectful, asking well written questions would actually yield advice instead of you getting your ******* chewed out.
+1 on what he said

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: negliant driving ticket