G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

negliant driving ticket

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 04:10 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
negliant driving ticket

well... heading back to seattle from I-5 North.. got a negliant driving ticket for 538 dollars... i was going 95+ said the cop... and i was switching lanes without signaling.... i was going around 100.. but there was no car around.. once i saw a car i slowed down.. the cop came outa no where.. any suggestions on lawyers?? thanks guys.. oh yah.. F*** the police..

anyone have similiar stories with good outcomes?

Old 01-25-2007, 07:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That last sentence in you statement says everything we need to know about you. Take some responsibility, did someone force you to do those things? IMO you deserve what you got.

Old 01-25-2007, 07:30 AM
Received 21 Likes on 6 Posts
Owned, and well deserved. I hate ****** like you that dont signal on lane changes...its annoying as all hell.

Old 01-25-2007, 08:03 AM
Well I'm assuming you mean negligent and that your just ignorant. Well if you were doing 100 and he says you were doing 95+, that is not a negligent ticket it is called bein busted. You probably have a radar detector and think that since it didnt go off they didnt clock you. Well that may very well be but if one cop called to another when you passed 1 point and the other cop timed you to the next point, then that is a legal way of clocking someone and it WILL stand up in court. So my suggestion is be a man and pay the ticket. If you fight it you may get jail time at those speeds.I have no idea why you didn't get arrested that night

Old 01-25-2007, 08:03 AM
I just laugh at the idiots that come on here and brag about their tickets and expect some sort of sympathy or a pat on the back.

My advice... grow up!

John

Old 01-25-2007, 08:37 AM
Banned
Get a lawyer a traffic one should be able to negotiate something. Are you worried about the money or the points? At this point in my life i will fork over tons of money to get the actual charge reduced.

The judicial system is pretty lienient. If you are a stand up guy and or have the lawyer you should be able to work something out. However i do not know where you are from or the officers in your town. Let's just say i've had a BAD ticket destroyed by the officer and a lesser charge re-written at court and i was happy. With that said i play and i pay, yes it sucks b/c in your mind you really weren't endangering anyone. BUT you were breaking the law. After it's all said and done hopefully both parties can reach an agreement. That's what negotiations are all about

Old 01-25-2007, 08:56 AM
The judicial system is pretty lienient.

Not in my neck of the woods. If you are caught doing triple digits, it's bye bye license, and good luck getting Insurance after you are elligible to get your license back. The company that will ensure you will charge you around $400 each month for the Insurance.

Old 01-25-2007, 09:14 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Glad you got caught toolbag.

Old 01-25-2007, 09:19 AM
Evil Bastard
what was the speed limit where you were doing the 95+mph? Also, was that part of the road under construction? Finally, if you were alone, why were you switching lanes without your blinkers? And by that I mean, why were you switching lanes at all? Some info would be helpful. Not that it will matter though... it seems like you are thoroughly fcuked in the bum.

Old 01-25-2007, 09:29 AM
Lol, hope he is wearing his flame suit. I also think it is deserved. Especially after your last sentence. The police enforce laws that you are suppose to follow. You know you were crossing the line doing that and you should stand up and take it like a man and not bitch about it. Yeah it sucks but you made the choice to do it so take it.

Old 01-25-2007, 09:59 AM
Walking The Fine Line...

Received 128 Likes on 79 Posts
Originally Posted by txgcoupe
I just laugh at the idiots that come on here and brag about their tickets and expect some sort of sympathy or a pat on the back.

My advice... grow up!

John
Refreshing.

I live in the Seattle area, and ANYONE who thinks they can speed through the I-5 corridor regardless of traffic is pi$$ing in a fan. You were begging for it, and I'm glad the cops delivered.

I hope you get reamed. Have a nice day.

Old 01-25-2007, 10:01 AM
Walking The Fine Line...

Originally Posted by dan61177
Well I'm assuming you mean negligent
Thanks for clarifying. I'd never heard of a negliant ticket.

Old 01-25-2007, 10:05 AM
Walking The Fine Line...

Originally Posted by cchaorule
oh yah.. F*** the police..
When you go to court, make sure you mention this to the judge. It should work wonders.

Old 01-25-2007, 10:44 AM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
Originally Posted by cchaorule
well... heading back to seattle from I-5 North.. got a negliant driving ticket for 538 dollars... i was going 95+ said the cop... and i was switching lanes without signaling.... i was going around 100.. but there was no car around.. once i saw a car i slowed down.. the cop came outa no where.. any suggestions on lawyers?? thanks guys.. oh yah.. F*** the police..

anyone have similiar stories with good outcomes?
Too bad the cop didn't give you a ticket for $1538. I depise punks like you.

Old 01-25-2007, 10:47 AM
Wow!..it's really hot in here!..Flame on - I hate people that change lanes without signaling..freakin improper lane usage! Eat your ticket dude, pay your fine like a man and learn your painfull lesson.

Think of it this way, Karma did you a favour, a little slap on the wrist..In another dimension, 1/2 mile down the road you plowed into a minivan full of screamin kids.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: negliant driving ticket