G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Calling all "X's" with a lowered suspension!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.33 average.

Old 07-28-2010, 11:44 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Okay thanks.
Almost all the venders on here offer a good deal combo deal with the Ichiba rear camber kit and toe bolt. Is there any major difference or reason to go with SPC although it seems most people recommend them. Is the toe bolts, what you mean by toe kit?

Old 07-29-2010, 07:21 AM
Received 62 Likes on 52 Posts
SPC wells their "KIT" camber arms and toe bolts. There is a brand that uses SPC but under a diffrent name. EXACT Kit with SPC paperwork and guides. I dont recall the name.

alex, i know your part of chicagoz, look in the vendor section. THmotorsports has a deal for us local guys at a good rate.

if you wanna see how the coils feel. I think me and G35xchicago are the only ones around with BC coils. I dont have mines on right now because i'm redoing thinking of redoing the spring rate, or i would of offered to let you see mines.

Old 07-29-2010, 10:18 AM
Received 113 Likes on 103 Posts
How much will 350z s-techs drop a sedan up front over sedan s-techs?

Old 07-29-2010, 10:26 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 118 Likes on 75 Posts
i forgot the exact inch drop i had but i just took off my 350z tein s techs but im not a X here is what my car looked all around with that set up ...

Old 07-29-2010, 04:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TurTLe*
SPC wells their "KIT" camber arms and toe bolts. There is a brand that uses SPC but under a diffrent name. EXACT Kit with SPC paperwork and guides. I dont recall the name.

alex, i know your part of chicagoz, look in the vendor section. THmotorsports has a deal for us local guys at a good rate.

if you wanna see how the coils feel. I think me and G35xchicago are the only ones around with BC coils. I dont have mines on right now because i'm redoing thinking of redoing the spring rate, or i would of offered to let you see mines.
You weren't responding to me but thanks for the heads up anyway. I didn't know THmotorsports was a vender on chicagoz. That's a good deal.

Old 07-29-2010, 04:23 PM
Received 113 Likes on 103 Posts
snoop, PM sent.

Old 07-29-2010, 04:34 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by gt350x
2006 G35x blk/blk/abc/nav/nismo got the car brand new on oct 2006, and 2 weeks ago I went into reverse and my front tires locked up. Look what happened to my front shaft assembly ! omfg

^ Other end of Shaft assembly - Funny how thats fine....

^Whole nissan part, can't replace just one part
<br>
$1,027.00 to fix, AND
it gets better
the shaft damaged the outside of the transfer case, (still works tho for now) and the metal assembly broke a small hole in the bottom of the engine block in the dead space area. they sealed it with silicon, just can't blv this crap... what now
Surely this was covered under the powertrain warranty? Or are you over on mileage?

Old 07-29-2010, 07:25 PM
Originally Posted by ilv2xlr8
You weren't responding to me but thanks for the heads up anyway. I didn't know THmotorsports was a vender on chicagoz. That's a good deal.
well yea you too... THM has been having the local deal for while now.

both you guys are AWD chicagoz members?

looks like we are growing in numbers. should have a AWD meet since there are only 6-7 of us. should be more now thanks to the g37x coming out.

Old 07-30-2010, 12:17 AM
well yea you too... THM has been having the local deal for while now.

both you guys are AWD chicagoz members?

looks like we are growing in numbers. should have a AWD meet since there are only 6-7 of us. should be more now thanks to the g37x coming out.
Yeah I picked up an 06x in May. Stock for now but I've got some light mods coming:

Almost got all the Ray wheels I needed
Looking for springs (coupe fronts/sedan sport rears)
SPC rear camber (hopefully i wont need the front with such a minimal drop)
OEM Ztube
Plenum Spacer - prob a 1/2"
Blacked out grill
PXAMG + HD radio (might do a DIY for this as I haven't seen one yet)

I have to do some maintenance on the car too according to Glencoe Infiniti. I have to do:

Rear brakes
Coolant & Brake Flush

I have a garage but I don't yet have the basic tools (jack, jackstands, torque wrench etc) I didn't really work much at all on my previous car but this time around I want to do more of the jobs on my own and hopefully some help from the members here or ChicagoZ. Otherwise I'll prob go to PX if I get stuck.

Old 07-30-2010, 02:50 AM
yea i've got all the mods you want minus the black out grill.

I do have a HR Y pipe for sale if you want it. PX seems to be somewhat fair on their prices.

I played with springs and gave up went coilovers and love them. I started with G coupe all around and then i went Z front/ G rear, Z all around i just gave up because none were to my liking and i went coilovers.

Old 07-30-2010, 03:25 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thanks Turtle.
But yea I'm a 05x.I've had it since last winter.
Been putting off getting these coilovers for way too long.
An sedan meet would be nice though. Haven't been to any meets yet, but I think it's time.
I'm also thinking bout getting these and a set of Berk HFC installed at PX as soon as I can. So hopefully all the hype bout em is deserved.

Old 07-31-2010, 11:56 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Is there any info on 06 350Z convertible spring info or am I over looking it?

Old 08-01-2010, 01:07 AM
yea i've got all the mods you want minus the black out grill.

I do have a HR Y pipe for sale if you want it. PX seems to be somewhat fair on their prices.

I played with springs and gave up went coilovers and love them. I started with G coupe all around and then i went Z front/ G rear, Z all around i just gave up because none were to my liking and i went coilovers.
Is the plenum worth it? Where do you get your stuff installed?

Some days I regret getting the X and not RWD haha. And after seeing some concave wheels I am having a couple regrets about getting some Rays. But those concave wheels usually have crazy offsets and are quite a few times more than the Rays.

Old 08-01-2010, 08:13 PM
Originally Posted by ilv2xlr8
Is the plenum worth it? Where do you get your stuff installed?

Some days I regret getting the X and not RWD haha. And after seeing some concave wheels I am having a couple regrets about getting some Rays. But those concave wheels usually have crazy offsets and are quite a few times more than the Rays.
I do all my installs myself. The spacer is eh... 5-10whp isn't really noticeable to me. I regret the X when it comes to MPG but now its eh. You can run just as crazy offsets on the X if you want.

Old 08-01-2010, 11:59 PM
Received 39 Likes on 35 Posts
+1 for Chicago AWD meet.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.33 average.

Quick Reply: Calling all "X's" with a lowered suspension!