G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.
View Poll Results: Forum post-IB acquisition
Better
5.00%
Worse
92.50%
Same
2.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Opinion of the site Post IB Acquisition

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-17-2010, 09:05 PM
SEC > Big 12
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Tian
Bump. Seems like this thread is getting lost in the suggestion/feedback sec. Even then, I'm sure nothing will come about this thread. The people no longer matter. This though will eventually catch up with them down the long run
yeah, I've pretty much given up. They're a bunch of greedy bastards (see the classifieds thread) that are willing to cut off their nose to spite their face. They're incredibly short sided, and their actions have already caused numerous staff to stop down.

If staff leaving, and 93% of members ask for something to be changed, multiple threads have been created with hundreds of posts isn't enough to make them change, nothing will.

If you have stock in IB, I'd sell it....**** poor management, people who can't make decisions getting people's hopes up, and outright lies from their people.

Old 11-17-2010, 09:11 PM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
Why is everyone that used to be RED (admin) now blue?? (mod)

Old 11-17-2010, 09:19 PM
? = 2B || !2B

Received 851 Likes on 639 Posts
^It's not the same blue as Mod blue.
It's a "softer" blue for "Alumni"

Old 11-17-2010, 10:16 PM
SEC > Big 12
Originally Posted by NFSP G35
^It's not the same blue as Mod blue.
It's a "softer" blue for "Alumni"
WHS...it's a softer/lighter blue and the tag under the names are different.

The only admins we have now are Garnet Canuck, GeoBau, and Gordgee.

Originally Posted by Calvin
FWIW, I think people took (or take, rather) this forum too seriously - both Staff and regular members. Somewhere along the lines we forgot that this is just an internet forum - it was supposed to be about the car. It was supposed to be fun.
Cal, that's probably true....but when you take something that was useful and fun to be a part of, and turn it into a pile of crap....well, it's kinda annoying. This is definitely the only forum I've been this active on or cared about. That is mostly because of all the great information I was able to get and people I've been able to interat with. Those two things don't really exist any more.

In the end, it is what it is. Just disappointing I suppose that a company seems to care so little about something they own.

Last edited by kernel; 11-17-2010 at 10:26 PM.
Old 11-17-2010, 11:53 PM
Received 2,116 Likes on 1,768 Posts
Couldn't agree more Kernel

Old 11-18-2010, 12:22 AM
Received 42 Likes on 30 Posts
Ive been on here a while and it used to be real fun, now it some times takes days for good post to come up. I mean the last exciting thread was the "G/Z game".

There used to be give aways, fun threads, informative threads, heck alot of vendors used to get on, now its only a select few.

Idk something has changed and its starting to become more like NICO, and anyone whos been on there knows its not a good thing.

Old 11-18-2010, 12:27 AM
Received 84 Likes on 77 Posts
I think its more of internet culture and how it changes people. Where is there another forum that isnt like this? Even most privately owned fall victim

Old 11-18-2010, 09:37 AM
Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
I have been a Premier member since early 2005. When my membership lapses in Feb 2011 that will be it. I have found I visit this site less and less as time goes on.
I'm fed up with the pop-ups I get now (Premier Membership was supposed to eliminate this) I really don't like the changes that have occured and it is obvious that others are pi$$ed off with it too. We have had Staff try hard to change things only to be stopped by our new Owners. I really feel bad for all the hard work and time some of our Mods and Admins have done to help this site only to be over-ruled by Big Brother .

Old 11-18-2010, 12:27 PM
SEC > Big 12
so IB claims we haven't given the new system a fair chance....apparently 6 months isn't enough. Apparently all the complaints and lack of action means we should still have faith.

I call bullsh!t on them. Have fun dealing with this guys....talking to them is like speaking to a brick well.

Old 11-18-2010, 02:22 PM
Administrator Emeritus
Received 108 Likes on 94 Posts
G35
Hi everyone!

We are discussing these issues with the moderator team and have every intention of making improvements to G35. Internet Brand's sole commitment is to improve the fun and usability of this community. Unfortunately the message you are getting from some is one of frustration and now anger. We clearly understand gaining a communities confidence requires action above words. Please bear with us as we work through these issues with the moderator team. Thanks.

Bob..

Old 11-18-2010, 02:24 PM
Hold The Line

Received 622 Likes on 406 Posts
We shall see.... we shall see

Old 11-18-2010, 02:38 PM
Administrator Emeritus
Received 108 Likes on 94 Posts
G35
Originally Posted by Tian
We shall see.... we shall see
Hi,

That is all we can ask. Thanks.

Bob..

Old 11-18-2010, 04:04 PM
Received 2,116 Likes on 1,768 Posts
Originally Posted by kernel
so IB claims we haven't given the new system a fair chance....apparently 6 months isn't enough. Apparently all the complaints and lack of action means we should still have faith.

I call bullsh!t on them. Have fun dealing with this guys....talking to them is like speaking to a brick well.
Now you must remember that IB inherited a HUGE entertainment deficit from the previous administration. You can't expect them to over come that in just six months. I mean look, they spent all that money to improve the entertainment economy and now they need our taxes er' I mean membership to "prime the pump" some more. Not even the Obama admin has been able to do that and it's been almost two years.

Old 11-18-2010, 04:15 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
Originally Posted by speedlimit
Hi everyone!

We are discussing these issues with the moderator team and have every intention of making improvements to G35. Internet Brand's sole commitment is to improve the fun and usability of this community. Unfortunately the message you are getting from some is one of frustration and now anger. We clearly understand gaining a communities confidence requires action above words. Please bear with us as we work through these issues with the moderator team. Thanks.

Bob..
Hey Bob, so how about doing something about vendorship prices???? Why do i get charged the same as a million dollar corporation? Or at least give me more sites to make a thread on. -______-

Old 11-18-2010, 04:30 PM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
Everyone could leave. Question is where would you go?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Opinion of the site Post IB Acquisition