G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.
View Poll Results: Forum post-IB acquisition
Better
5.00%
Worse
92.50%
Same
2.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Opinion of the site Post IB Acquisition

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-13-2010, 10:51 PM
? = 2B || !2B

Received 851 Likes on 639 Posts
^It means your not allowed to have any friends Shane, since your screen-name is red, you must be evil and we must fear and hate you

LOL

Old 11-13-2010, 10:53 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
^^^ why isnt you're name red?

Old 11-13-2010, 10:57 PM
? = 2B || !2B

^Because I only have 2 out of 3. I'm evil, and people hate me... but I don't scare anyone

Old 11-13-2010, 11:34 PM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
^ Nah, you're a friend right? Wanna be an Admin? We're friends so that's all that matters dude, you start tomorrow. The pay sucks though.

Old 11-14-2010, 12:29 AM
? = 2B || !2B

There, I'm not "dominating" anything anymore, happy?

Just making a little joke with Shane (which he returned)
Sorry if that interfered with your "maturity"

You may also notice I did NOT vote in the poll, as I have neither reason nor right to do so.

Old 11-14-2010, 12:55 AM
Hold The Line

Received 622 Likes on 406 Posts
I lurked and joined in 06, lost my pw and rejoined in 07. I think everything has been said previously in which I am in agreement. It's not the same anymore. A lot of "post-******" with nothing really to contribute. Funny thing is, they become popular and get red/blue lettering. Market sucks. Premier membership is pointless which is why I refuse to join again. All the other forums I frequent have a homepage, free avatar and sig of my choosing and not all this spam.

Also, this site has given numerous members malware... more then once. Just saying

Old 11-14-2010, 12:57 AM
Traveling Administrator
Originally Posted by HomieG35
Congratulations. You've taken a long time members serious input as something of a joke in a serious thread. Now you're the ones who have wasted half a page (Admin even contributed to the mocking) and will cause this to go off topic even more, I'm sure.

I think why this forum is going to **** has just been proven... again. I'm also not sure why someone who shows a join date of 2009 is participating (and dominating the topic) when the OP states:

If you want to vent your frustrations at someone, by all means do it at me. I answered your previous question regarding the Alumni, so if you have any further questions post em up and I'll be happy to respond. Lashing out at other members will get you no where.

Old 11-14-2010, 01:07 AM
Traveling Administrator
I have talked with Kernel. I am fully aware of it's "purpose". I criticized the idea, but never called it a bad thing.

Please do not belittle me by talking to me like I cannot comprehend a concept. I've been here 6 years and handle most things via PM, hence the low posts. I'm fully aware of the responsibilities of being an Admin or Mod and the BS they put up. I was not directing what I said towards you, yet you felt the need to "put me in my place", I suppose.

You can PM me also, as I serial have an unresolved issue with an admin and now a mod. Both which are refusing to replying to PM's. I'm sure you will be a 3rd to not reply to my problem.
Belittle you? Are you serious? Please point me to one of my previous posts where I actually belittled you? You asked why the Alumni group existed and I told you. You have an issue with myself or anyone else here, feel free to PM me. I guarantee I will give you a response.......just like I always have!!

Old 11-14-2010, 11:41 AM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
Lol. Wow. And this is the stem of the entire issue that started the off-topic ball rolling towards a battleground. I'm glad you are so certain it's not worth the "frustration". Have I made one comment about your posts in this thread? No. You are free to have an opinion. Why am I not allowed? If you don't agree with what I say, offer up an intelligible response or sit back, rub your nuts, and click past my posts or the "ignore button" if you don't have the self control.
what kinda of garbage is this? It's exactly what I suggested - some douchbag making it a battle ground. I don't know who you think you are - but you definitely aint **** to me - the post you responded to wasnt even directed to you ********, it was a suggestion to the person that responded to you... so take your BS elsewhere.

Happy? You were effective in creating a battle with me. Youre the kind of crap that is going wrong with the forum.

Old 11-14-2010, 11:55 AM
SEC > Big 12
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Looks like I'm not gone yet....I did notice number of admins has dropped recently. I suspect when Shane is gone, I will be too.

Originally Posted by Tian
Also, this site has given numerous members malware... more then once. Just saying
man I'd forgotten about that since I never really experienced the issue. Didn't that take like 2 months before they finally fixed it?

I have talked with Kernel. I am fully aware of it's "purpose". I criticized the idea, but never called it a bad thing.
When did I talk to you about this?
You can PM me also, as I still have an unresolved issue with an admin and now a mod. Both which are refusing to replying to PM's. I'm sure you will be a 3rd to not reply to my problem.
I think I know of the issue you are referring to. You PM'd me, and rather than responding directly I posted it up in the mod forum for all of them to see and discuss. They read it, and the posts you made in the thread, and you saw the fallout. The issue you were pointing out wasn't an issue at all, but something you personally didn't like. You were in the wrong, the staff all agreed....end of story.

Can a mod please clean this thread up a little so we're not clouding the issue?

Old 11-14-2010, 01:57 PM
Hold The Line

Received 622 Likes on 406 Posts
Originally Posted by kernel
man I'd forgotten about that since I never really experienced the issue. Didn't that take like 2 months before they finally fixed it?
Correct, two months. The 2nd thread was noted by IB.

https://g35driver.com/forums/g35driv...ighlight=virus

https://g35driver.com/forums/lounge-...ighlight=virus

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Opinion of the site Post IB Acquisition