Other Regions United Kingdom, Japan, Australia, Middle East, Asia

To all uk owners

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 04:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
National skyline owners day

Guys have just received a message from skyline owners club about the big meet on the 16th August,looks like its going to be big loads of things going on and every one is welcome,a chance for us all to to meet up and have a good time,how about it,my son has already booked me in !!!
Off topic
Tom I think Steve is doing the corporate days up at Wolves,Freddy Eastwood just aint in the same league ??? Lets hope he can prove us all wrong ???
Play offs maye be !!
What on earth is happening at the Dell ??? Guy I work with is a big big Milwall fan,even he is getting despo
Rob

Old 04-03-2008, 06:30 PM
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by reelybroke
Guys have just received a message from skyline owners club about the big meet on the 16th August,looks like its going to be big loads of things going on and every one is welcome,a chance for us all to to meet up and have a good time,how about it,my son has already booked me in !!!
Off topic
Tom I think Steve is doing the corporate days up at Wolves,Freddy Eastwood just aint in the same league ??? Lets hope he can prove us all wrong ???
Play offs maye be !!
What on earth is happening at the Dell ??? Guy I work with is a big big Milwall fan,even he is getting despo
Rob
Rob,
Im up for the 16th.

Re; footy
We are a strange breed of fans as we're really not into 'must be at the top of the league' attitude. We never have been a big club and never will, its just a fun working mans club ( rare nowdays) that you can go to on a Saturday to let off some steam at the players and ref . I think Millwall fans take the Mickey out of the club more than the oppo fans do i guess we don't take 22 men chasing a ball around very seriously.
BTW think you will find Southampton at the Dell (think you meant The Den )

Old 04-03-2008, 06:36 PM
planning on a few mods once summer comes round.. thinkin of the ings+1 lip, spraying the headlight housing black, max legal tints on the front windows (25%?) and maybe dropping it a little.. bout covers it

Sarj,
If your gonna drop it make sure you fit a good camber kit or you will be getting through loads of tyres, wishbone joints, wheel studs and drive shafts.
Even dropping an inch without a camber kit causes all sorts of extra strain on weak links on the car. Plus they are pretty cheap to buy anyway.

Old 04-04-2008, 12:35 PM
mov
mov

Let me know if you want a ticket for the game at the den on the 19th. Leeds have sold their allocation. You will have to sit with us in the home end though

Tom[/QUOTE]

cheers for the invite so tempted but i know if we score(bit far fecthed)i would cheer and then die

Old 04-04-2008, 12:51 PM
mov
can someone put a link up for the 16th meet looked on the other site and no details

Old 04-04-2008, 01:38 PM
Old 04-04-2008, 02:36 PM
mov
cheers andy i used to work at lutterworth j20 M1 aug 16th didnt elvis die that day

Old 04-04-2008, 03:20 PM
Originally Posted by ukgt
Rob,
Im up for the 16th.

Re; footy
We are a strange breed of fans as we're really not into 'must be at the top of the league' attitude. We never have been a big club and never will, its just a fun working mans club ( rare nowdays) that you can go to on a Saturday to let off some steam at the players and ref . I think Millwall fans take the Mickey out of the club more than the oppo fans do i guess we don't take 22 men chasing a ball around very seriously.
BTW think you will find Southampton at the Dell (think you meant The Den )
Tom sorry mate ,no way did I have you down as a Southampton fan !!!
Anyway you have a new ground now !! Thats what happens with old age ,I can still remember the huge bank at Charlton Athletic,thats gone as well

Old 04-04-2008, 05:35 PM
I'll hopefully be at the Skyline Day on 16th August. Be good to see more 350GT's there...!

Has anyone got a spart boot lid at all? I can't get my rear spoiler off and I want to fit my Veilside one! I think it is going to be a swap job. Didn't realise how good Nissan fitted these spoilers on! Any colour will do...

On a footie note - although I live nr Bournemouth, and have been to a couple of games in Southampton in my time - I am lucky enough to be a lifelong Spurs fan (well someone has to support them!). Unfortunately, it'll be a long time before Bournemouth and Southampton are hosting Spurs at home. What was that about League 2 I hear......???

Old 04-04-2008, 06:13 PM
Tom sorry mate ,no way did I have you down as a Southampton fan !!!
Anyway you have a new ground now !! Thats what happens with old age ,I can still remember the huge bank at Charlton Athletic,thats gone as well
They built that huge stand at the valley when wembley got bombed so they could host International games. Im sure at one point Charltons groung held
70k fans.

Greg, im having the same problem. i want to use my old spoiler on my new car which hasn't got one. Im gonna try and use a heat gun from underneath to try and get the adhesive to give a bit. I will let you know the outcome.

Old 04-05-2008, 04:39 AM
Damn! Just checked my work rota for the 16th and I'm down for working. Gonna speak to the boss on Monday and see if I can get out of it.

Old 04-05-2008, 03:47 PM
Originally Posted by Airsoft Andy
Damn! Just checked my work rota for the 16th and I'm down for working. Gonna speak to the boss on Monday and see if I can get out of it.
Andy you have to be there,go sick for the day !!!
Rob

Old 04-05-2008, 03:53 PM
mov
are we going to be competeing or spectating

Old 04-05-2008, 06:11 PM
Andy you have to be there,go sick for the day !!!
Rob
I like your way of thinkin' but I don't think it'll come to that. My boss is good at rearranging rotas (I hope ).

Would be really great if we could get as many 350GT's together for this meet

Originally Posted by mov
are we going to be competeing or spectating
I'd love to compete, but I could do with spending the £150 on mods instead

Old 04-06-2008, 06:26 AM
We should all meet up somewhere say 10/15 miles away and convoy in

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: To all uk owners