Houston - where do you service your car?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-22-2009, 03:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Houston - where do you service your car?

Guys,

Am due for 30K service, wonder where to get it done. Does anyone have a shop that can be trusted in Houston/Pearland area? Am thinking of getting transmission/radiator flush, oil change and maybe alignment.

Thanks,
NamNhi

Old 12-22-2009, 11:00 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by namnhi
Guys,

Am due for 30K service, wonder where to get it done. Does anyone have a shop that can be trusted in Houston/Pearland area? Am thinking of getting transmission/radiator flush, oil change and maybe alignment.

Thanks,
NamNhi
When I lived in Kingwood, I took my car to North Houston Infiniti and it was a mistake. The customer service there was pathetic and their service advisors don't care about their customers. I've never been to the other infiniti dealers.

Old 12-22-2009, 11:30 PM
Moderation-free
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by tonke73
When I lived in Kingwood, I took my car to North Houston Infiniti and it was a mistake. The customer service there was pathetic and their service advisors don't care about their customers. I've never been to the other infiniti dealers.
Interesting - I've taken my G there for all warranty service, and they've done a great job. Plus I've had good service from the advisor?

Note that this was before their purchase by Sewell, AND not for regular service, just warranty.

Old 12-23-2009, 12:34 AM
clear lake infiniti

Old 12-23-2009, 08:52 AM
Originally Posted by tonke73
Small world. I live in Kingwood and use Sewell Infiniti(formally North Houston Infiniti). I've never had anything but top-notch service, and heard nothing but good things about Sewell. I have heard bad things about the place before it changed ownership, but I wouldn't hesitate recommending them now.

Old 12-23-2009, 10:28 AM
Part of the purchase, I got that 2 years/24K oil change with Clear Lake Infiniti so I have been taken my car there. It seems their 30K is a bit too much, almost 600 bucks. They basically change out the oil, radiator fluid and transmission fluid, the rest are inspect different part of the car. Their oil change alone is 52.00 bucks. Am sure there are other place that is cheaper. Thank guys.
NamNhi

Old 12-23-2009, 10:47 AM
yea their expensive..i had to pay aound 365 for that package where they do all the checkup..rather expesive..i agree with u.

Old 12-23-2009, 11:00 AM
Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
go to west houston infiniti. they have been in business since infiniti has been around and know what needs to be done. i went in for my 30 k service and all they reccommended was a trans flush, micro air filter and air filters. they dont reccomend the diff fluid radiator or belts until 60 k. they are pretty good in reccomending what you need and not just trying to rip you off and sell you something.

i have intakes and i changed my cabin filter myself so all i required was a trans service. they charged 179.99 and that included all fluids, dropping the pan, replacing the filters... the whole nine yards.

Old 12-23-2009, 11:50 AM
I just had my 30K done at West Houston - since I do my own oil changes, air filters, etc. they didn't do that. Somehow it still came out to $500+ which seemed a little ridiculous.

Check out Pro-Am on Richmond. They did brakes for me once and were great, they do lots of work on performance and race cars.

Old 12-23-2009, 04:57 PM
I was registered at your forum. I have printed the test message. Do not delete, please.
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the warm/scary welcome,I'm really looking forward to talk about anything and everything horror related.