STRAFE:another bad experience

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2012, 09:42 PM
Eno
Received 219 Likes on 164 Posts
I had hoped this one was going to work out for you. I guess they don't call it gambling because you always win.

Old 04-03-2012, 01:08 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 121 Likes on 89 Posts
Originally Posted by tylerxfire
as far as strafe commenting on baus also what a joke that is..that place ships parts out and doesnt have these problems..if they cant get a part im sure they tell you up front.

BAUS actually stocks parts so they are nothing like strafe
He does? Do you have proof? Or do they rent a space with a light company? Is everything what it seems or????? I will stop by and take pics unless you con confirm this for me? We basically have same type of business. Just they right now have the rally against Strafe...He also had issues in the past that was forgiven.. We all go through problems..... He just blamed it on a ghost partner, I however try to take evey issue and make it better,.....If you only knew.....

Old 04-03-2012, 01:50 AM
Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
What makes you think it's ok to stoop to this level of immaturity as a businessman representing your company? Take pics of other people's business and post it up, posting up email conversation logs to prove your point, debating back and forth, taking everything personal on a public venue....if it was just you and your company I wouldn't say anything, but for Dustin's sake, stop digging a hole and actually throw the shovel away once and for all. It's sickening to see! Trust me, not sure of your intent but you are not making things better by posting the way you do on these forums!

PS- Noone cares if you both have fulltime jobs, and are "trying your best" to make things work AROUND your other jobs. People are paying normal market price for your parts and expect the same service they would get from another business that is staffed well and where the employees are there as their PRIMARY job. There is never any need to mention that you are out doing pick ups, drop offs, or whatever. That is your responsibility as a business owner and in no way shape or form ever needs to be mentioned, it is assumed by all.

Originally Posted by Strafe Automotive
He does? Do you have proof? Or do they rent a space with a light company? Is everything what it seems or????? I will stop by and take pics unless you con confirm this for me? We basically have same type of business. Just they right now have the rally against Strafe...He also had issues in the past that was forgiven.. We all go through problems..... He just blamed it on a ghost partner, I however try to take evey issue and make it better,.....If you only knew.....

The following 7 users liked this post by threatcon07:
CandlestickPark (04-03-2012), crazynuts16 (04-03-2012), Frankieg35 (04-03-2012), lsmooth81 (04-04-2012), NFSP G35 (04-06-2012), Romanski85 (04-04-2012), TIAN (04-03-2012) and 2 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 04-03-2012, 03:47 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 239 Likes on 159 Posts
We are a small business with 2 owners no employees.. We both have full time jobs. We pick up parts and ship, or direct ship. We don't share a building with another company or claim to be a big company. We really try to manage working our schedules to allow for both ends of the week to be covered. We don't sit together or work out of same building.

We don't sit at a computer 24/7. Alot of times we are out in area getting parts and stuff and work off our smart phones. We really do try to manage our time and customers.

Again OP we apologize. I have no desire to argue or help keep this thread alive. Our transaction is completed and we seemed to fail you. If you feel you want me to respond further you can email me. Otherwise Please take care and happy Modding your car .Good luck with future purchases no matter who you choose to buy from..

If you ever decide you do need something from Strafe I will personally handle your order from start to finish.

LOL.. don't blame me.. actually I should be the one annoyed at you when I search BAUS here on driver I get more active negative threads about you in the first half of the page than I do of my own threads.

It takes a few minutes to answer PMs I can do one in about 15-20 seconds on a computer and about 1-2 minutes on the iPhone.. And you're telling me you cant keep up with your orders with two people on one forum? I'm on 4 forums and dont have a problem.. Tai from ED is on about 40 forums... Your excuses are horrible.

You drop ship, awesome so do we.. Any manufacture.. Anzo, Spyder (your 'strafe lights').. VISRacing ('strafe trunk).. and god knows where you get your HIDs and bulbs from.. We drop shipped all the time with these companies.. since when has someone ever received a wrong part lol.. You cant learn to write accurate POs then hire some one that can or take a class..

BTW you say 3 months from overseas!? Buddy we import our own containers.. no more than 3-4 weeks from China or Japan.. lol 3 months? gtfo how are people suppose to do business if their inventory takes 3 months to arrive From the day we put in the order til to the day the container gets dropped off is no more than 1-1.5 months.

"We have the same type of business..." You're kidding right... We do this thing called.. making parts? not work at another job..

Sure lol my address is posted in the signature of every post in every forum... Come by and bring your truck... Your WILLCALL order for the Fiberglass KZ Front Bumper and Poly Inven Front are still here waiting for you to pick up

I have no rally against strafe? lol Only thing I dont like about Strafe is your ugly *** version of my Inven Front and the amount of vents you have on your car.

Tip for the OP, quote Lawrence's post.. they tend to disappear over time

IMO if you ever needa get ahold of strafe I'd go with Dustin lol.. The only way you're getting Lawrence off his *** is if you start a thread.. or apparently a fire by his station

See that in the back behind the cars? Those metal things with wood boards on them?... They're called racks.. Businesses put this thing called 'parts' and have an 'inventory' that they manage.. mm hmm.. lol BTW that pix is months old.. come by lawrence you might see this thing called a 'container'.. ours is due today or tomorrow =)

EDIT: See that white board? we use it to aim our retrofits that we including myself do 'in-house'... I think YOU need to rethink your business and stop 'thinking' your business is like ours...

- Eric
626-592-3103

Last edited by BAUSauto; 04-03-2012 at 04:01 AM.
The following 9 users liked this post by BAUSauto:
2004v35 (04-03-2012), Eno (04-12-2012), Frankieg35 (04-03-2012), JBF (04-03-2012), lsmooth81 (04-04-2012), oneup (04-20-2012), outcasted g (04-03-2012), Romanski85 (04-04-2012), saywat? (04-11-2012) and 4 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 04-03-2012, 04:00 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Sorry strafe you will not get my business baus auto will that should be the end of this thread.... Lol

Old 04-03-2012, 04:08 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
I'm seriously kinda ticked off at this.. Lawrence do you realize how badly your **** is right now?'

Let me give you a reality check... how many of you would buy something off of ebay vendor?

Now, let me tell you some of the requirements for a TOP GOLD STAR-SELLER...

Immediately after you pay for order you get a message to thank you but more importantly to notify you that they're aware of the order. They'll also confirm and restate the specifications of the item if it's a delicate or very specific part.

They're required to provide a tracking number within 48 hours period of time to maintain their gold star status.

Should they fail to do so within their listed range of time.. Your complaint/claim becomes valid and you may be refunded your money if you choose to not order the part.

If you receive the wrong part a label or call tag is sent within 48 hours and the a new part is delivered immediately.

If the part you sell is **** you're required to warranty it for at least 14 days upon delivery.

These TOP SELLERS also need to maintain an outstanding A+ feedback or they loose their status

SO hey 'bro' those companies you LOL at on ebay.. The way you run your **** now even craigslist customers will turn away.. Oh wait.. forget craigslist lol they'll never find you to actually be able to pick up their part x.x

- Eric
626-592-3103

The following users liked this post:
outcasted g (04-03-2012)
Old 04-03-2012, 04:15 AM
Received 124 Likes on 109 Posts
Holy crap!

Old 04-03-2012, 04:16 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
And tomorrow I'm going to check the forum and see something like this..

lol.. Then Lawrence is going to type in CAPS and some how only read 'your car has a **** load of vents' out of everything I've posted..

Then he's going to link this old *** thread... (Yeah I found it after the 20something Yeah there's actually over 20 threads in this section about Strafe..)

And some how the threads going to get locked and all will be well.. Until next week when Lawrence blows up on another customer and they make a thread saying how bad he is here..

- Eric
626-592-3103

Old 04-03-2012, 04:25 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
I just ate all my popcorn AND the container holding

Frankieg35 (04-03-2012)
Old 04-03-2012, 04:27 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Dustin and I own Strafe. We are a small business. I saw the emails and the exchanges between Dustin and yourself. The one thing I do say about emails are they can get taken wrong really quick on both sides. (generic staement) No Blame on you here. This is why I try to choose better words these days....

I know what he was asking because of my mistake, but it came off wrong and it became a downhill slide quick.

When I was able to email you I thought you were owed an apology.

As far as the Parts from BAUS or STRAFE mostly the same parts except for a few items..

We are a small business with 2 owners no employees.. We both have full time jobs. We pick up parts and ship, or direct ship. We don't share a building with another company or claim to be a big company. We really try to manage working our schedules to allow for both ends of the week to be covered. We don't sit together or work out of same building.

I believe the above posts allows me to post BAUS to Strafe comparisons. With out warranting a thread 'clean-up' or lock.

- Eric
626-592-3103

Last edited by BAUSauto; 04-03-2012 at 04:38 AM.
Old 04-03-2012, 04:40 AM
Received 309 Likes on 210 Posts
STRAFE:another bad experience-thw0b.gif

Last edited by DrewDrew; 04-03-2012 at 04:50 AM.
The following 2 users liked this post by DrewDrew:
Captain Supreme Sausage (04-04-2012), GeeGirl82 (04-07-2012)
Old 04-03-2012, 07:45 AM
Received 1,939 Likes on 1,249 Posts
Looks like I'm going with BAUS for parts.

un4seendeathz (04-04-2012)
Old 04-03-2012, 08:10 AM
Received 129 Likes on 76 Posts
Difference between you and Eric:

He admitted he was wrong, made the wrongs right, apologized, moved on, and took the lessons he learned from his previous errors to heart and became a better businessman.

Last edited by c_morse; 04-03-2012 at 08:21 AM.
Old 04-03-2012, 10:22 AM
Received 56 Likes on 49 Posts
lol..how much more pathetic can strafe get..trying to compare to baus..lmao..

owned by baus!!!!

in the end here dont forget how things started..

strafe sending the wrong lip after a long long overdue wait
strafe not coming thru with parts they said they could and charging a cancellation fee for it
now this..lmfao..

Old 04-03-2012, 11:03 AM
ill Sedan

Received 2,687 Likes on 1,448 Posts
Originally Posted by BAUSauto
I believe the above posts allows me to post BAUS to Strafe comparisons. With out warranting a thread 'clean-up' or lock.

- Eric
626-592-3103
While I wish this back and forth between vendors wasn't posted out in the general forums like this I have no intention of deleting any posts in this thread that have been made up to this point.

The following 6 users liked this post by CandlestickPark:
BAUSauto (04-03-2012), Invictus_Caelumfunis (04-03-2012), Manhattan Project G (04-03-2012), outcasted g (04-03-2012), tylerxfire (04-03-2012), vo7848 (04-12-2012) and 1 others liked this post. (Show less...)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: STRAFE:another bad experience