Forced Induction Discussion of turbos , superchargers , and nitrous upgrades on the G35

Hows VRT? Violent Racing Technology

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-30-2005, 06:31 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by jasperg35
thank you... nice cars by the way.

as far as my question about the intent, it seemed that with the current thread, the op may or may not have been part of this controversy. but looking at it again, you've answered my questions.
I appreciate that, Thank you!

Old 09-30-2005, 08:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stop posting until the JWT actually comes out and you can build such a car for your customers. I am anxiously waiting for this, but it is getting very annoying listening to everyone affiliated with this company(customers and otherwise) spin their wheels defending themselves. Let everyone flame and then back it up when it comes time. Best of luck.

Old 09-30-2005, 10:36 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by djniknala
Stop posting until the JWT actually comes out and you can build such a car for your customers. I am anxiously waiting for this, but it is getting very annoying listening to everyone affiliated with this company(customers and otherwise) spin their wheels defending themselves. Let everyone flame and then back it up when it comes time. Best of luck.
The kit we are CURRENTLY using is the JWT TT kit, on customers cars or otherwise. Just pending CARB approval, until then JWT has asked us to call them prototypes.

Old 09-30-2005, 11:00 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Vision619
Ok let's make it more legit. After you have reach this point, talk $hit to me...

2005 350Z – Ultra Yellow

Exterior/Engine

1. Stillen Stage 5 Supercharger
2. Jim Wolf Fuel Management System
3. Jim Wolf Pop Charger
4. Jim Wolf Cams
5. Jim Wolf 3rd Gen HIGH CLAMPING FORCE CLUTCH SET
6. Jim Wolf Light Weight Flywheel
7. Snow Performance Stage 1 Methanol Boost Cooler Kit
8. Stillen Oil Cooler Kit
9. Stillen Sway Bars (front and rear)
10. Stillen Front Supercharger Strut Brace
11. JIC Magic Coil Overs
12. Nismo Limited Slip Differential W/Extension Plate
13. 2 sets of Nismo 18” Performance Racing Wheels
14. AP Racing 6 Piston front calipers W/14.25” 3 Piece Rotors
15. AP Racing 4 Piston rear calipers W/13” 3 piece rotors
16. Steel braided brake lines all around
17. Michelin Pilot Sport II 315/30-18 rear 285/30-18 front
18. Samco sport silicone hoses
19. VIS Carbon fiber hood
20. Stillen Type 1 Rear Spoiler
21. Stillen Front Lip Spoiler
22. Aluminum mesh front grill
23. Hosier Slicks - 305/30-18 rear 285/30-18 front

Interior

1. Alpine IVA-D300 in dash DVD player
2. Diamond Audio D661S 6.5” Components
3. Diamond Audio D661I 6.5” Coax
4. JL Audio 450/4 4 Channel Amplifier
5. JL Audio 1000/1 Mono Amplifier
6. 2 JL Audio 10W6v2 Subwoofers
7. Custom built enclosure / amp rack all flush in the floor
8. Sony Playstation 2

And I won't even mention all the littlwe Nismo shifters and mats and BS that doesn't cont for a damn thing. Speedo's, Tach's etc...

Take a Stillen kit that is supposed toonly put down 320hp to the wheel and produce 410. Then we can talk about "abilities". If you'll notice it says Stllen Stage 5. That does not exist. Call Stillen and try to order a stage 5 kit that puts down 410. Not going to happen.
Lets see some picture of your set-up? Any dyno sheets?

Has VRT taken a kit currently on the market and done something with that? Also include proof, pictures? Dynos?

Old 10-01-2005, 12:28 AM
Devil's Advocate
What constitutes a stage 5 supercharger? Just curious.

Old 10-01-2005, 01:06 PM
cmon guys.........

I know Mike A. and Scott from VRT Racing.(they probably dont like me anymore, but who cares) I shouldnt be posting but.........Honestly, Mike A. is a really good, honest, and great business man. The way some of his employees or customers came on here was aggressive, even if defending yourselves. Even if a business gets flamed on or whatever, you should defend yourself in a more professional way. Dont stoop to other peoples level and start bickering back. Explain yourself, goal, perspective or whatever in a professional matter. I know what Mike and VRT is here to do. Make awesome kits for z's and g's just like SFR or APS or JWT. Even though he is competeing with other shops, at least there are more people out there that care about other peoples interests(fast, dependable street cars). Doesnt it suck when you are limited to just vanilla ice cream? how about some topping on that? Or even chocolate ice cream with peanuts and caramel? More variety to chose from. I work for a great fabrication company that frequent these boards. Yes, i work for a rival company. Nothing to do or affiliate with VRT in any way. But I know Mike A. and Scott personally. Mike is a very cool guy. Wants everything done right and clean. Very professional when it comes to business. I just want to help clear things up a little bit. They are not like a pann auto! I remember Mike telling me," I dont want to give the customers' car back with just a tuned turbo kit, but a well tuned(brakes, suspension, tires) car alltogether that can be driven to the track and back" Im not trying to change anyones opinion on VRT, but they, just like EVERY shop out there, are trying to get thier toe in a very big market.
p.s. wouldnt it be cool anyways to gather and compare a bunch of the most powerful z's and g's in the country and have a shoot out?

Old 10-01-2005, 04:45 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I'm still waiting for my answers!!!!!!!!! If you have a bad azz company prove it!

1. Lets see pictures? If you have a kit that we can't get don't talk about it.

2. Lets see dyno sheets?

3. lets see pictures of your location?

4. Do you build motors? Lets see pictures?

You can't compare yourself to the other companies until you show you can hang, so lets see it!!!

Old 10-01-2005, 08:04 PM
Originally Posted by Vision619
Hey Tinman, bring your BS to me. Ask ME questions. Tell ME why VRT sucks like you say it does. Do you really want to get in to this? Does Tim? Do you want to go there? Are you saying the companies we work with like JWT and NISMO aren't the best in the business? Are you saying we don't know what we are doing? And what do you base this off of?

Btw, if your going to respond to this, you BETTER bring some FACTS. I don't care about what you think you know or heard. Bring facts. Bottom line reasons for saying what you are saying about VRT.

Then I will respect you. Until then, you’re a child with nothing better to do then run your mouth on these boards. And oh yeah … Bring your SFR car to the Dyno tough guy. Any one you want, any time. Not even the track. If you want to talk all this $hit, then you need to back it up.

You might want to quit while you are ahead.Tinmans car is a well rounded car and will have the horsepower to back it up.We went way beyond what we did to Michaels car or what you guys are doing to your project cars.

I told Michael that I would try to keep things civilized between SFR and VRT but with the way you and Scott are posting, it is making it tough to do so especially when you are calling SFR out.The fact is that I know way more about building cars,motors,turbocharger systems,tuning,etc......since I have been doing it a long time. So you are calling me out? Just because I respected what Michael A. asked of me which is to not get into a pissing contest, does not mean that I am going to sit here forever and watch this BS that is being posted and not say a word.You guys drew the line.Sorry Michael A. but I have not posted one thing since we talked but at this point I have to say something

The funny thing about it is that you are asking someone not to talk **** but you guys are not doing what you are asking.Someone has to bend and it should be the company that is trying to conduct business here.Wouldnt you agree? Just quit it man and let your cars speak for themselves.If you want to have a little dyno shootoout, then SFR would be more then willing to participate.

Last edited by TurboTim; 10-01-2005 at 10:12 PM.
Old 10-01-2005, 08:14 PM
Originally Posted by wa2good
And from what I understand, You either don't know how to read, you were badly misinformed, or you just don't know any better! NONE of the VRT cars were built by anyone else other than VRT, period! As for the rest of the mud slinging, HUH, VRT will just let the cars and their overall performance speak for themselves.

"Do not speak unless you know of what you speak of"

Interesting reading.....http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142365

Actually this is not true Scott.We turboed, tuned and built Mikes motor originally.Yes it had brakes, wheels and suspension which is basic bolt-ons. But the heart of the system,the part that makes the car go down the road was done by Speed Force Racing.Period.If you want to argue about it we surely can.I have tons of pictures of the car in our shop and the parts that we installed on it.My shop,myself and my employees are in your VRT video.

If you are the ****......then it will be known.If you are not, then it will be known too.

Last edited by TurboTim; 10-01-2005 at 09:58 PM.
Old 10-01-2005, 11:11 PM
We never got a clear answer...

Who's e-***** is bigger ???

Old 10-03-2005, 12:02 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by TurboTim
Actually this is not true Scott.We turboed, tuned and built Mikes motor originally.Yes it had brakes, wheels and suspension which is basic bolt-ons. But the heart of the system,the part that makes the car go down the road was done by Speed Force Racing.Period.If you want to argue about it we surely can.I have tons of pictures of the car in our shop and the parts that we installed on it.My shop,myself and my employees are in your VRT video.

If you are the ****......then it will be known.If you are not, then it will be known too.
Tim, what I said IS true. The personal car you did for Mike A.,at the infancy of VRT (basically) doesn't exist any more. NOTHING on that car that you (SFR) have touched is anywhere near the same. We have had to re-do everything for obvious reasons. Mistakes do happen and I understand that. We have grown and advanced a great deal since then. I for one have never talked bad about SFR. I have been around the high performance car industry in one way or another all my life too, Mistakes do happen and I understand that. I am just stating the facts, THE CURRENT FACTS!

Here it is Mike A's post again; http://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142365

Tim you personally are cool and a great tuner. I don't have any problem, and shouldn't with you personally. The red auto. G35 coupe (Tinmans car) looks pretty nice and is obviously done well, congrats.

Although it is kinda cool, we at VRT just think there is more potential in these particular cars (G35's and Z's) than just some "max power" 8 second dyno runs, (straight line) drag racing, and freeway racing. That is the direction that we (VRT) are going here, these ARE sports cars and sport luxury cars, right everybody??! The power train is just one element of a VRT car. SFR and VRT have almost two separate goals here.

Tim, I think we should agree to drop this whole thing. It doesn't need to get out of hand. (again) LOL HAHA! Call me this next week and we will do lunch, I have some ideas to bounce off you.

Old 10-03-2005, 12:22 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by G2FAST
I'm still waiting for my answers!!!!!!!!! If you have a bad azz company prove it!

1. Lets see pictures? If you have a kit that we can't get don't talk about it.

2. Lets see dyno sheets?

3. lets see pictures of your location?

4. Do you build motors? Lets see pictures?

You can't compare yourself to the other companies until you show you can hang, so lets see it!!!
Hello Sir, most of the stuff you are asking for can be found on the website http:/www.violentracing.com

We most definitely build (in house) our own motors.

We do offer to our customers a complete car build (at many stages) one including a build motor with the JWT TT kit (the kit will be called a prototype until its official "to the public" release by JWT, pending CARB approval)

Prove what exactly, you live close enough, PM me and I will set up a personal tour just for you, and maybe even arrange for you to see a few of our customers cars and ask them some questions. Sound good.

Old 10-03-2005, 12:29 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by 4rcedFed
I know Mike A. and Scott from VRT Racing.(they probably dont like me anymore, but who cares) I shouldnt be posting but.........Honestly, Mike A. is a really good, honest, and great business man. The way some of his employees or customers came on here was aggressive, even if defending yourselves. Even if a business gets flamed on or whatever, you should defend yourself in a more professional way. Dont stoop to other peoples level and start bickering back. Explain yourself, goal, perspective or whatever in a professional matter. I know what Mike and VRT is here to do. Make awesome kits for z's and g's just like SFR or APS or JWT. Even though he is competeing with other shops, at least there are more people out there that care about other peoples interests(fast, dependable street cars). Doesnt it suck when you are limited to just vanilla ice cream? how about some topping on that? Or even chocolate ice cream with peanuts and caramel? More variety to chose from. I work for a great fabrication company that frequent these boards. Yes, i work for a rival company. Nothing to do or affiliate with VRT in any way. But I know Mike A. and Scott personally. Mike is a very cool guy. Wants everything done right and clean. Very professional when it comes to business. I just want to help clear things up a little bit. They are not like a pann auto! I remember Mike telling me," I dont want to give the customers' car back with just a tuned turbo kit, but a well tuned(brakes, suspension, tires) car alltogether that can be driven to the track and back" Im not trying to change anyones opinion on VRT, but they, just like EVERY shop out there, are trying to get thier toe in a very big market.
p.s. wouldnt it be cool anyways to gather and compare a bunch of the most powerful z's and g's in the country and have a shoot out?
Well said, I agree...............................+1

PS. All these nice things said about Mike are cool, but what about ME! LOL j/k

Last edited by wa2good; 10-03-2005 at 12:34 AM.
Old 10-03-2005, 01:22 AM
WHAT THE F*CK?
MIKE..do you want to go at it again?
what did you and i agree on? i don't talk about you or VRT and you don't talk about me.REMEMBER????? to tell you the true i really bite my tongue and let it go.i do want to say a lot of things but at one point i think going back and forth with you guys is a waste of time.that's why i called it quit.and now why you post stuffs like this:
Tinman started blowing me up from my very first post
if you just shut your mouth and go back to check.you registered to this site not to long ago and your 1st post is in this f*cking thread.YOU start calling my name out and then challenged me.go ahead check it.now who blowing who????????
Now Tinman stepped up and was the better man than I and squashed it.
what the f*ck are you talking about here?do you really have a problem with me?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Hows VRT? Violent Racing Technology