Forced Induction Discussion of turbos , superchargers , and nitrous upgrades on the G35

Hows VRT? Violent Racing Technology

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-30-2005, 10:35 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
if you're not affiliated with VRT, why are you spending your time defending them?

Old 09-30-2005, 10:36 AM
Originally Posted by JohnNJ
Haha, yeah I thought the same thing. Violence has a *negative* connotation. Maybe they are biting off our Jersey boys at Bullish.

What other names were on the whiteboard?
Taliban Racing Technology - I mean, blowing up a motor is kind of like blowing up your own people.
hahahaha that is wrong on so many levels. Hilarious nonetheless.

Could you imagine if they ever did really get big. There would be an announcement at the race "Here comes **** racing for VIOLENT technologies". What a joke. Sounds like a name a bunch of Suburban "Homies" would come up for their car club.

Old 09-30-2005, 10:45 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
www.vrtistrash.com is available... today is pay day... domains are cheap and webspace is free... hmmm... now I have something to do, because I have NO life and I am a LOSER (sorry to take the wind out of your sails).

Old 09-30-2005, 11:34 AM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Vision619
Never said that turbo car was mine bro. That's a photo of one of the VRT cars. If you look at the "Avatar" photo next to my name, you can plainly see that my car has a Stillen Carbon Fiber hood to accomodate a SC.

No I am NOT working with Stillen nor is anyone else I know.
Proven once again that your a lying sack of ****. I knew that car wasn't your's but you will do anything to show your right even thou everyone knows what a jacka$$ you really are. ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE OWNED!!!

This guy still doesn't get it maybe VRT is not such a bad company it's just customers like you giving them a bad name.

I bet that you still live at home and claim that you did the things to your car with your own money. Mom and dad will be so proud of you.

Old 09-30-2005, 11:45 AM
Why don't you talk to me after more than 8 posts. And why would I wwant to act like everyone else on these boards. And my challenge still stands to anyone anytime. All you $hit talkers run off at the mouth but you always avoid the challenge. So bring it or else shut it up, cause all you do is talk. I'm saying stoip talking and lets meet up at a Dyno shop and then the track. Let's see who really knows what they are talking about.

Seems to me your just a bunch of wanna be editors picking apart VRT posts for anything you can get to speak negetively about. BRING IT!!!!! Stop TALKING AND BRING IT!!
Why don't you bring your car to my track? You keep challenging people to meet you at the track....well I challenge you to meet me at my track (1/4 mile). I don't auto cross biatch!

Old 09-30-2005, 12:32 PM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
First of all YOUR the one that said VRT working with JWT is BS. I put that photo there to simply show you that you were incorrect. I NEVER ONCE said that car was mine and if you look on my350z.com you'll see the larger more detailed version of that photo has already been posted. You have proved nothing, and I am owned? LMAO. Your a Fu!$@g joke guy. Mom and dad? You know it's funny you just keep creating this delusional made up $hit to use against me. You know nothing about me yet now all of a sudden you’re claiming I'm a kid with a car that my parents paid for? Are you serious? Is that really your response? Your killing me! LOL, However you are good entertainment so I tell you what, lets go back and forth like we're still in high school until someone wins. What a ridiculous waste of time and your not worth mine so don’t expect to bait me in to another one of these exchanges. You will not get a response.

WHOA! WHOA! You're such a big cry baby keep crying little one maybe mom and dad will buy you something for your car to stop your little tantrum! Then you can tell everyone that it's the **** and you bought it with your own money. Tell eveyone how their cars are slow compared to yours. Maybe that way you can get some closure and can live in peace. Sleep now little one did you want mommy to sing a little lullubay?

Old 09-30-2005, 12:34 PM
i've been watching this from the sidelines for quite sometime...

but i'm confused.

who works for vrt?

who is the tuner for vrt?

who are customers of vrt? what cars do you have? and what mods did you get?

what was the intent of the op?

if anyone could answer these questions, it would help me out a lot. thanks.

Old 09-30-2005, 01:12 PM
JWT of coarse.
JWT doesn't make a clutch and flywheel, they just sell them.... I assume you mean that you use the ACT clutch and Fidanza flywheel

From all of the posts (on my350z.com) that I have read about that set-up, it is not very street-able. The wheels spin at WOT in first and second(I could only imagine the problem you would have if you were making 500HP at the top end) and you have to "dump" the clutch to engage it. Clearly preferred for rev matching on a road course, but I know that the porsches and ferrari's you say you spank have a much more streetable set-up than this... How could a factory transmission put up with this punishment as a "daily driver" as you claim your supercars to be? How much fun is it to drive a car on the street that instantly drops to idle when you engage the clutch? You might want to include satelite linked navigation like that of the RL so that their customers can avoid traffic jams because they will be quite frustrated...

Also, I wouldn't talk so much sh*t about besting everyone at the track...there are some heavy hitters in this forum (Tinman esp.) and on my350z.com You might be setting yourself up for a big disapointment.

Last edited by JohnNJ; 09-30-2005 at 01:29 PM.
Old 09-30-2005, 01:18 PM
man, its getin' ugly! Im actually starting to feel bad for this guy.

Old 09-30-2005, 04:37 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by jasperg35
i've been watching this from the sidelines for quite sometime...

but i'm confused.

who works for vrt?

who is the tuner for vrt?

who are customers of vrt? what cars do you have? and what mods did you get?

what was the intent of the op?

if anyone could answer these questions, it would help me out a lot. thanks.
No problem, Glad to help. (next time ask me questions in a PM, so I don't get accused of advertising or spamming)

who works for vrt?..............I work for, co own, and help in all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the company. The main founder, majority owner, and CEO is Michael A. We have only a hand full of employees (these +4 more and growing) including one of the best and well respected Nissan "Z" mechanics and tuners in the country, Mark B. VRT also has forged relationships with Mossy Nissan El Cajon (MossyR), Nissmo, Jim Wolf Technologies, Pauter Rods, and Power Trix, to name a few. The list is still growing.

who is the tuner for vrt?............................Main tuner is Mark B. and some occasional JWT help (pertaining to the TT kits)

who are customers of vrt?.......................We have done (approximately) 7 cars to date (with several more currently in progress and even more "confirmed booked" on the way) We have local area customers, as well as a couple that are across country and overseas.

what cars do you have?....................Us meaning the owners and workers of VRT own collectively 4 cars, 2 G35 coupes (+1 on the way) and 2 350Z's. We primarily deal with Nissan's 350Z and the G35's. We (or our mechanics) can and have worked on several 300ZX and various others (Nissan cars or otherwise).

and what mods did you get?.....................The cars vary according to customer budget and needs, some S/C, some TT, some N/A, some with elaborate motor builds, and some mild motor builds, We also address the braking systems, and all aspects of the chassis and suspension, some external mods, etc.

what was the intent of the op?...............I don't understand this question.

Old 09-30-2005, 04:49 PM
thank you... nice cars by the way.

as far as my question about the intent, it seemed that with the current thread, the op may or may not have been part of this controversy. but looking at it again, you've answered my questions.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Hows VRT? Violent Racing Technology