Forced Induction Discussion of turbos , superchargers , and nitrous upgrades on the G35

Hows VRT? Violent Racing Technology

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-30-2005, 01:55 AM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by brittain
the Taliban Racing comment was hilarious.

Seriously, I wouldnt take my car to anyone who was an e-thug. If you are trying to promote your business, losing your temper wont do you much good. Look at how Peter from APS handled similar situations- when people would get rude or argumentative with him, he would answer their questions professionally without resorting to name calling. Ever heard the phrase, "The customer is always right"? Even when Peter was clearly right, he would gracefully bow out of an argument. Thats how real companies do business.

And you can claim you're too busy tuning cars to worry about spelling "coupe", but you guys are some of the worst spellers I have ever seen on this site. Everything you do on here adds up to how potential customers see you. I know tuning cars isnt exactly an intellectual thing, but come on- baseline intelligence is required. And when I see someone that is too lazy to edit their own video it shows me that you dont have the necessary attention to detail that I would want in a tuner. Just my two cents.
Let's make sure we understand who these comments are directed too. After talking with Mike S. (vision619), who BTW is a good guy and means well, His opinions and posts do not always reflect that of VRT (and he has now posted this). Neither should your comments! He gets a little excited and defensive sometimes and lets his emotions get the best of him, He has done some typing-before-thinking of the negative affect his replies might have on VRT.
Mike S. (Vision619) is just very happy with his car and proud of where it was built, a very involved and enthusiastic customer. These are HIS comments, feelings and beliefs, not VRT's. I do hope I have cleared things up.
Thank you,
Scott B. from VRT

ps. I can't wait to test drive his car at Buttonwillow this weekend (to check out the new up-grades). It would be fun to see more Z's and G's show up to these things! Anyone gonna be there?

Last edited by wa2good; 09-30-2005 at 02:11 AM.
Old 09-30-2005, 03:47 AM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan
Originally Posted by SkylineR35
Vision is worse of a post ***** than skeleton_cru... And he's a dick.
Wait. Who's the d*ck?

Old 09-30-2005, 03:48 AM
Sedan
Originally Posted by Vision619
Ok let's make it more legit. After you have reach this point, talk $hit to me...

2005 350Z – Ultra Yellow

Exterior/Engine

1. Stillen Stage 5 Supercharger
2. Jim Wolf Fuel Management System
3. Jim Wolf Pop Charger
4. Jim Wolf Cams
5. Jim Wolf 3rd Gen HIGH CLAMPING FORCE CLUTCH SET
6. Jim Wolf Light Weight Flywheel
7. Snow Performance Stage 1 Methanol Boost Cooler Kit
8. Stillen Oil Cooler Kit
9. Stillen Sway Bars (front and rear)
10. Stillen Front Supercharger Strut Brace
11. JIC Magic Coil Overs
12. Nismo Limited Slip Differential W/Extension Plate
13. 2 sets of Nismo 18” Performance Racing Wheels
14. AP Racing 6 Piston front calipers W/14.25” 3 Piece Rotors
15. AP Racing 4 Piston rear calipers W/13” 3 piece rotors
16. Steel braided brake lines all around
17. Michelin Pilot Sport II 315/30-18 rear 285/30-18 front
18. Samco sport silicone hoses
19. VIS Carbon fiber hood
20. Stillen Type 1 Rear Spoiler
21. Stillen Front Lip Spoiler
22. Aluminum mesh front grill
23. Hosier Slicks - 305/30-18 rear 285/30-18 front

Interior

1. Alpine IVA-D300 in dash DVD player
2. Diamond Audio D661S 6.5” Components
3. Diamond Audio D661I 6.5” Coax
4. JL Audio 450/4 4 Channel Amplifier
5. JL Audio 1000/1 Mono Amplifier
6. 2 JL Audio 10W6v2 Subwoofers
7. Custom built enclosure / amp rack all flush in the floor
8. Sony Playstation 2

And I won't even mention all the littlwe Nismo shifters and mats and BS that doesn't cont for a damn thing. Speedo's, Tach's etc...

Take a Stillen kit that is supposed toonly put down 320hp to the wheel and produce 410. Then we can talk about "abilities". If you'll notice it says Stllen Stage 5. That does not exist. Call Stillen and try to order a stage 5 kit that puts down 410. Not going to happen.
How many horses does the Sony Playstaion 2 give you?

Old 09-30-2005, 03:50 AM
Sedan
Originally Posted by wa2good
Let's make sure we understand who these comments are directed too. After talking with Mike S. (vision619), who BTW is a good guy and means well, His opinions and posts do not always reflect that of VRT (and he has now posted this). Neither should your comments! He gets a little excited and defensive sometimes and lets his emotions get the best of him, He has done some typing-before-thinking of the negative affect his replies might have on VRT.
Mike S. (Vision619) is just very happy with his car and proud of where it was built, a very involved and enthusiastic customer. These are HIS comments, feelings and beliefs, not VRT's. I do hope I have cleared things up.
Thank you,
Scott B. from VRT

ps. I can't wait to test drive his car at Buttonwillow this weekend (to check out the new up-grades). It would be fun to see more Z's and G's show up to these things! Anyone gonna be there?
So you are actually employed by VRT?

All those that are officially employed by VRT please stand up? Will the real VRT shady please stand up, please stand up, please stand up.

Old 09-30-2005, 04:08 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is ridiculous. Looks like an attempt to advertise a business in the making gone horribly wrong. Vision, how can you say you're a mechanic for VRT & speak so highly of all the cars you've "built" and now back down and claim yourself as a customer? Lol. Then, you talk **** to a member of the forums with 8 posts, when you started at 0 posts before talking the amount of crap you have on this thread. You may not understand this, but as a new member starting out like this, you have no ones respect on this forum, and at the rate you're going, you won't be gaining it any time soon. Get over yourself and your bull**** advertising scheme. Stop feeding this thread and wasting everyones time.

Old 09-30-2005, 04:34 AM
Why can't we all just get along! and end all this nonsense

Old 09-30-2005, 04:49 AM
Sedan
Originally Posted by MyLilBlkG
Why can't we all just get along!
That's what Rodney King said between crack rocks.

Old 09-30-2005, 04:57 AM
Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
That's what Rodney King said between crack rocks.
LOL!

Old 09-30-2005, 07:39 AM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Vision619
3. Jim Wolf Pop Charger
4. Jim Wolf Cams

Take a Stillen kit that is supposed toonly put down 320hp to the wheel and produce 410. Then we can talk about "abilities". If you'll notice it says Stllen Stage 5. That does not exist. Call Stillen and try to order a stage 5 kit that puts down 410. Not going to happen.
I'm reaching? I thought you said that the hose in your car was made by JWT? Now your saying you have a Stillen stage 5 that doesn't exist? So what the hell is that another prototype that VRT is working on secretly with Stillen? So how many FI systems does your car have? I guess if you combine 2 FI systems to one engine you can produce a gazillion HP to the wheels. Geez, give it up man your just talking out of your A$$ you don't even know how the damn thing works let alone what you're talking about.

1. Stillen stage 100 turbo= 10000 hp to the wheels (Prototype)
2. JWT stage 11 turbo= 21000 hp to the wheels (Prototype)
3. Clutch master stage 5000 = super super super super duper clumping force (Prototype)
4. Clutch master stage 5000 super duper ultra light flywheel = Weight 1 0z. (Prototype)
5. Stage 200 nismo cams = super super super topsecret invention (Prototype of course)
6. Ultra thin 1 coat paint for added ligthness to the car (bet you didn't think of that one another prototype)
7. Ultra slick buble gum like tires from hoosier (experimenting with different size tires and again it's a prototype)

To many more to mention all of it is super top secret prototype project. So even if you asked these companies about it they will just deny it.

Old 09-30-2005, 07:43 AM
Sedan
Originally Posted by glennp_1999
Now your saying you have a Stillen stage 5 that doesn't exist?
It's black ops CIA sh*t man. Don't mess with it.

Old 09-30-2005, 10:24 AM
well,let go over what you been post so far:

JWT of coarse.
oh god,are you a highschool drop out or something?go back to school and take english class son.
better yet sign up in one of those spelling bee programs.

Hey I am just a customer of VRT so if yo udon't like what I say, don't read it.
so you are a customer now? what happen to we and us before?first you sound like you own VRT
then you sound like their machenic then you sound likr their marketing director and now this?

Why don't you talk to me after more than 8 posts.
are post counts really matter to you that much.because within 5 minutes i can raise my post count
pass yours.did you even know that you only recently register here?and having 14 posts?all of them
in this thread?all of then are about talking sh*t?

And why would I wwant to act like everyone else on these boards.
because they're normal peoples,not a d*ck like you

And my challenge still stands to anyone anytime.
here we go again,still that f*cked up cocky attitude

I have a VRT built car
by buying some components and install them then called it VRT built?

PS .. Plan on not having a car for at least 8 months.
aww what happen? let me guess
-blew a tire at track?
-crashed your car?
-wait for JWT to release their kit?
-wait for VRT to rebuild?
what is it?

I am very close friends with the individuals who run the comapny.
how close?not bedroom close i hope

2005 350Z – Ultra Yellow

Exterior/Engine

3. Jim Wolf Pop Charger
4. Jim Wolf Cams
7. Snow Performance Stage 1 Methanol Boost Cooler Kit
8. Stillen Oil Cooler Kit
9. Stillen Sway Bars (front and rear)
10. Stillen Front Supercharger Strut Brace
11. JIC Magic Coil Overs
12. Nismo Limited Slip Differential W/Extension Plate
13. 2 sets of Nismo 18” Performance Racing Wheels
14. AP Racing 6 Piston front calipers W/14.25” 3 Piece Rotors
15. AP Racing 4 Piston rear calipers W/13” 3 piece rotors
16. Steel braided brake lines all around
17. Michelin Pilot Sport II 315/30-18 rear 285/30-18 front
18. Samco sport silicone hoses
19. VIS Carbon fiber hood
20. Stillen Type 1 Rear Spoiler
21. Stillen Front Lip Spoiler
22. Aluminum mesh front grill
23. Hosier Slicks - 305/30-18 rear 285/30-18 front

Interior

1. Alpine IVA-D300 in dash DVD player
2. Diamond Audio D661S 6.5” Components
3. Diamond Audio D661I 6.5” Coax
4. JL Audio 450/4 4 Channel Amplifier
5. JL Audio 1000/1 Mono Amplifier
6. 2 JL Audio 10W6v2 Subwoofers
7. Custom built enclosure / amp rack all flush in the floor
8. Sony Playstation 2

And I won't even mention all the littlwe Nismo shifters and mats and BS that doesn't cont for a damn thing.
Speedo's, Tach's etc...

and you think with these you can go around big mouth?you even challenge guys like Tinman,white35..and everybody?
like someone here said "wake up and smell the cow****" wow,those are all big name companies.jim wolf,stillen,nismo
..how did you get a hold of them? you having relationship with them too?or you doing prototype for them?

Take a Stillen kit that is supposed toonly put down 320hp to the wheel and produce 410
wow,a whopping 410.listen son i have a Stillen stage 10.pssst don't tell no one.it doesn't exist.i'm doing "prototype"
for them

how old are you Mike?i've seen so many boneheads in my life but you top them all,by far.get your head out of your a$$ mike.smell others sh*t instead of your own Sh*t.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Hows VRT? Violent Racing Technology