Forced Induction Discussion of turbos , superchargers , and nitrous upgrades on the G35

Hows VRT? Violent Racing Technology

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-29-2005, 05:35 PM
Devil's Advocate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OK, now we're kinda beating a dead horse. How about everybody just go to their respective corners until JWT officially releases the kit. Volleying back and forth until then accomplishes nothing.

Old 09-29-2005, 09:38 PM
You say the cars are for street and track, what clutch and flywheel set-up did you choose to achieve that goal?

Old 09-29-2005, 10:09 PM
Vision is worse of a post ***** than skeleton_cru... And he's a dick. I got tired of reading all that BS this thread became. Oh and ok they put everything they have into their cars but lack all business skills known to man. Being a good tuner and business person requires the ability to listen and respond calmly and to back up what you say with facts. Hostility will get you no where.

Old 09-29-2005, 10:17 PM
this is for Mike (Vision619)
you said you didn't come here with the attitude.you didn't come here to advertise.you not here to gain business.well let see what you post so far:

post # 4
"Hey Tinman, bring your BS to me."
"you’re a child with nothing better to do then run your mouth on these boards"
"Bring your SFR car to the Dyno tough guy."

post #6
"We'll be at Button Willow Raceway this weekend. Instead of running your mouth, why don't you run your SFR car against ours at the track?"

post #7
"we build 600+ HP cars with some of the biggest names in the industry "
"We have said this WAY too many times. Any track, any date, anywhere any other comany. Bring your best car. Just bring it."
"Get the fastest car you guys can get together and meet us ANYWHERE IN THE US"

these are quote from your friend Scott (Wa2good)

post #1
"I have purchased a G35 coupe as well, and the guyes at Violent Racing Technologies hooked me up on everything"

post #2
"On a track day, this and ALL VRT G's and Z's are vertually unbeatable."
"watch VRT's video. This is no B.S."

post #5
"You should check out the people at VRT (ViolentRacing .com) They have done a lot of twin turbo kit installs on non built motors and have done the motor builds in-house with the TT kits"

Post #6
"VRT (Violent Racing Technology) They do, and have (example my car) simpley build supercars."
" they can build an awsome untouchable dailey driven sports luxury car"
"If you like driving a fanominal sports car like I do, then a VRT package on a G35 is the way to go. Here is their website, Their video speaks for itself !
http://www.violentracing.com "

post #8
"You need to talk to the people at VRT ( http://www.violentracing.com ) and, Trust me you will be hard pressed to find anyone more knowledgable about these VQ35 motors.
(619) 647-4744 or (619) 654-3585 "

post #10
"I have seen it done and have done it myself, time and time again (the porsche and Ferrari beat down)"
"VRT is selling the complete package ie; brakes, suspension, FI, body kits, motor builds, high end sterios, wheel and tire packages. You name it they do it."

post #12
"You (and everyone and anyone else for that matter) are welcome to come with us or meet us this Friday the 16th at the Speed Ventures track day at Willow Springs "

post #13
"Who's all going to go to the Speed Ventures track day this Friday the 16th it is at the "Streets of Willow" at Willow Springs Raceway. We will be there, just look for the VRT trailer and cars"

post #14
"We sure love "prototyping" this awsome JWT TT kit on our VRT G35 coupes and our 350Z's"

post #15
"No, we at VRT are allready prototyping this awsome kit"

post #17
"Meanwhile VRT (Violent Racing Technolgy) has had a few of these kits on our cars (G35 coupes and 350Z's all 6MT) "

post #24
"our next track day we will be attending will be on 10/1 (Sat.) at Buttonwillow with Speedventures!"

post #26
"We will be at the 10/01/05 Buttonwillow Speedventures event."

post #28
"VRT will just let the cars and their overall performance speak for themselves."

post #31
"We will be with speedventures at Buttonwillow this Sat. & Sun."

post #32
"We are proud of our work and it shows. We have nothing to hide and we stand by our word."

post #34
"Who is all going to the Speedventures event at Buttonwillow this Fri.-Sun?"

and this is the combination of both of you for 50 posts total over here.sh*tload like that on my350z...(don't make me go there) WTF who are you guys?
listen,here is the fact.when us here read your posts,some will laugh their **** off,some just shake their head and read something else and some are just respond to set you straight.but seem like you never learn.why don't you just act like others? DAMN

Old 09-29-2005, 10:49 PM
the Taliban Racing comment was hilarious.

Seriously, I wouldnt take my car to anyone who was an e-thug. If you are trying to promote your business, losing your temper wont do you much good. Look at how Peter from APS handled similar situations- when people would get rude or argumentative with him, he would answer their questions professionally without resorting to name calling. Ever heard the phrase, "The customer is always right"? Even when Peter was clearly right, he would gracefully bow out of an argument. Thats how real companies do business.

And you can claim you're too busy tuning cars to worry about spelling "coupe", but you guys are some of the worst spellers I have ever seen on this site. Everything you do on here adds up to how potential customers see you. I know tuning cars isnt exactly an intellectual thing, but come on- baseline intelligence is required. And when I see someone that is too lazy to edit their own video it shows me that you dont have the necessary attention to detail that I would want in a tuner. Just my two cents.

Old 09-29-2005, 11:22 PM
Why would ANYBODY want to give VRT their money? Just thik if there's a problem with the tune or install. How about CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

I've spoken to Tim @ SFR. He was extremely knowledgable and informative about TT cars. He explained the + & - of going FI. We discussed his kit and others. A great guy that spent a good 15 minutes on the telephone with me. IMO - That's great customer service and the way to conduct business.

Old 09-30-2005, 01:01 AM
Originally Posted by Vision619
We're more concerned about building quality cars than spelling the word "coupe" right. But i guess if you really really need something bad to say about us and have no base for anything concrete, then there you go.
So, you don't work for VRT, but it's US and WE. And now your sig reads a customer of VRT????????

Old 09-30-2005, 01:04 AM
Originally Posted by Vision619
Why don't you talk to me after more than 8 posts
This is classic- the guy who joined this month and has 18 posts is calling the guy with 8 posts a newb.

Old 09-30-2005, 01:06 AM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by roneski
OK, now we're kinda beating a dead horse. How about everybody just go to their respective corners until JWT officially releases the kit. Volleying back and forth until then accomplishes nothing.
........................+1

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Hows VRT? Violent Racing Technology