Jiffy Lube stealing my money?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-23-2013, 02:34 PM
Received 575 Likes on 502 Posts
A bunch of idiots

Old 02-04-2013, 09:40 AM
Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts
No wonder this country is doomed. Kids these days are so inept, they aren't even trusted with the most simple of tasks.

Parents spoil there kids with fancy cars and raise them to be bumbling imbeciles.

The following users liked this post:
Frankieg35 (02-09-2013)
Old 02-04-2013, 11:51 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by _RR_
No wonder this country is doomed. Kids these days are so inept, they aren't even trusted with the most simple of tasks.

Parents spoil there kids with fancy cars and raise them to be bumbling imbeciles.
ha i worked hard for it, i ain't no 'merican. YOUR country is corrupt, mine is fine, American people are proved to be lazy and stupid, i'm not even saying this just to be mean. It's info i read from a newspaper article yesterday.

Old 02-04-2013, 11:57 AM
^ your right. All America cares about now is how to make a quick buck these days. They don't care about the quality of work.

Frankieg35 (02-09-2013)
Old 02-04-2013, 12:42 PM
Received 61 Likes on 48 Posts
Originally Posted by Spoiled-Driver
ha i worked hard for it, i ain't no 'merican. YOUR country is corrupt, mine is fine, American people are proved to be lazy and stupid, i'm not even saying this just to be mean. It's info i read from a newspaper article yesterday.
So which non-corrupt, ambitious, intelligent country do you read your unbiased newspaper in? LMAO at Jiffy Lube going global, whole new batch of suckers.

Funny, I just read another of your posts, Plastidipped my roof, funny how you didn't bother to mask off your whole car or the one next to it in the garage, ever heard of overspray, another time. Here's my point, you live in the US, Washington state to be exact, this is the problem with our country. You (judging by your statement above) are not an American, yet we allow you to live here legally or illegaly and talk **** about our country, WTF. If your native country is so great why are you here? "I'm not even saying this to be mean" either, I just don't get it?

Last edited by Peoria35sedan; 02-04-2013 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Add rant
The following 4 users liked this post by Peoria35sedan:
Blue Dream (02-10-2013), Frankieg35 (02-09-2013), HotRodG35 (02-04-2013), Mustang5L5 (02-06-2013)
Old 02-04-2013, 01:07 PM
-MN G Crew-

Received 205 Likes on 157 Posts
The last time my dad went to Jiffy Lube to change the oil on his old truck, they charged him more than the dealer... I seriously don't get why ANYONE goes to that place...

I just take it to the dealer. $30 and i can sit on my *** and eat cookies... lol. Then if the thing blows up I bitch at them and get my engine covered. Isn't worth it to me to DIY.

Old 02-05-2013, 11:07 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Peoria35sedan
So which non-corrupt, ambitious, intelligent country do you read your unbiased newspaper in? LMAO at Jiffy Lube going global, whole new batch of suckers.

Funny, I just read another of your posts, Plastidipped my roof, funny how you didn't bother to mask off your whole car or the one next to it in the garage, ever heard of overspray, another time. Here's my point, you live in the US, Washington state to be exact, this is the problem with our country. You (judging by your statement above) are not an American, yet we allow you to live here legally or illegaly and talk **** about our country, WTF. If your native country is so great why are you here? "I'm not even saying this to be mean" either, I just don't get it?
This isn't "your" country, if you're a white American then you're an immigrant. Why? Christopher Columbus was no Indian. We're all immigrants in a way.

Old 02-06-2013, 12:02 AM
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
They probably did t even change your oil filter lmao that's why I change my own oil..I know all about there money saving technics

Old 02-06-2013, 07:41 AM
Received 468 Likes on 391 Posts
Dude...seriously. You just took this from a post about Juffy lube to insulting pretty much everyone here.

Last edited by Mustang5L5; 02-06-2013 at 07:47 AM.
Wannabe6MT (02-08-2013)
Old 02-06-2013, 11:19 AM
Received 61 Likes on 48 Posts
This isn't "your" country, if you're a white American then you're an immigrant. Why? Christopher Columbus was no Indian. We're all immigrants in a way.
WTF? I was born in this country, my father and his father were born in this country, who are you to tell me this isn't my country? If it sucks so bad GTFO!

Old 02-06-2013, 11:22 AM
Originally Posted by Wannabe6MT
The last time my dad went to Jiffy Lube to change the oil on his old truck, they charged him more than the dealer... I seriously don't get why ANYONE goes to that place...

I just take it to the dealer. $30 and i can sit on my *** and eat cookies... lol. Then if the thing blows up I bitch at them and get my engine covered. Isn't worth it to me to DIY.
That is so true. They even have a free espresso machine and sodas, fruits and TV. Well, i go to the OC infiniti where the place is so much more friendlier. And yes i do this i know most of you don't, but i get a car wash too. All that for $35 bucks.

Wannabe6MT (02-08-2013)
Old 02-06-2013, 11:56 AM
Received 468 Likes on 391 Posts
Originally Posted by bluedevils95
That is so true. They even have a free espresso machine and sodas, fruits and TV. Well, i go to the OC infiniti where the place is so much more friendlier. And yes i do this i know most of you don't, but i get a car wash too. All that for $35 bucks.

Yeah....but my time is valueable and i prefer doing it myself.

$35 to kill 1.5 hours....or just get it done in my garage in 15 minutes for $25 and move onto better things.

I'm not a cheap bastard....i just HATE waiting around for something I can do myself. I am also very meticulous mechanically and a little OCD.

I'll do the oil change on my benz myself as well. Well...part of that is because their Service B package is $400. BTW....never refer to the Service B package as a glorified oil change to a service manager. They don't really like that.

Last edited by Mustang5L5; 02-06-2013 at 12:03 PM.
Old 02-06-2013, 12:19 PM
Eno
Received 219 Likes on 164 Posts
I'm not even American and I want to turn this kid inside out and change his oil.

You can throw that "immigrant" bullsh1t around all day- fact is all these "immigrants" pay their rent in taxes while the "natives" freeload with no taxes, and enjoy subsidized housing and free education. Who did they have to fight and barter with to claim all of North America as their own? Buffalo? Give me a 4cking break.

And what do we get in return to flitting the bill? I can't speak for my brothers down south but up here we have them shutting down highways protesting for more rights.

Your own father doesn't trust you to change the oil on a 13k dollar "luxury" sports car... I'm not sure society is prepared to accept your evaluation of American culture just yet. Maybe you want to work on that a bit.

Old 02-06-2013, 12:41 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
I cant believe i just read through all of this! that was awesome and for the young buck that cant change his own oil well good luck to you in the future when daddy doesnt buy you a car and you might actually have to do somthing on your own. Please tell me you can change a tire if you got a flat? if not then you are def not "American" lol. good luck with your dads whip

Old 02-06-2013, 01:32 PM
Received 484 Likes on 430 Posts
funny how a kid that said his dad got him the car and admits he's spoiled can say "he worked hard for it"...yea probably worked hard at asking for this and that lol

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Jiffy Lube stealing my money?