G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

OFFICIAL "What Mods Should I Buy for my Coupe?" Thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 04-02-2009, 08:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i think the GTR bumper is horrible on a G personally, actually bad on the GTR too. go nismo

Old 04-02-2009, 11:05 PM
Banned
again I think im gunna do a mixture instead GTR front is a for sure

Im not trying to impress other people with my car...

I bought it for me not others

Old 04-03-2009, 01:12 AM
Originally Posted by Mercinator
again I think im gunna do a mixture instead GTR front is a for sure

Im not trying to impress other people with my car...

I bought it for me not others
How's the love life? ;-) j/k

Old 04-03-2009, 02:17 AM
Originally Posted by Mercinator
so what your saying is to make my car look mean ...

I love mean
any thoughts on how to make my G aggressive?

What should I get for 600 bucks?? also lil off topic but Im getting my next paycheck next week and Im gunna have enough for my first mod and I want it to be a DIY mod I dont wanna pay for somone to put in a part I may beable to do my self
To make a G aggressive, I always emphasize low and wide. If your unable to go wide, at least have huge lips like Sin3 and Cookie Monster's wheels. What color car do you have. Make sure to paint your headlights and if you own anything other than OB, paint your roof. With a GTR front, make sure you have a full kit to back it up.

I recommend drop, painted roof and headlights and eyelids, wheels, exhaust (or at least new tips), and then bodykit in that order! Even a BBK and aggressive hood like the seibon TS would help bring everything together. Just be sure to sit low or it won't work with the GTR bumper IMHO. I don't like the bumper but if your going to do it, go full out!!!

Old 04-03-2009, 01:31 PM
Flared wheel wells are a must... Check out the Mercedes Benz c63 black series or the sl 65 black series, so agressive styling

Old 04-03-2009, 02:08 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Blackmouf
To make a G aggressive, I always emphasize low and wide. If your unable to go wide, at least have huge lips like Sin3 and Cookie Monster's wheels. What color car do you have. Make sure to paint your headlights and if you own anything other than OB, paint your roof. With a GTR front, make sure you have a full kit to back it up.

I recommend drop, painted roof and headlights and eyelids, wheels, exhaust (or at least new tips), and then bodykit in that order! Even a BBK and aggressive hood like the seibon TS would help bring everything together. Just be sure to sit low or it won't work with the GTR bumper IMHO. I don't like the bumper but if your going to do it, go full out!!!
will do

Old 04-04-2009, 09:26 AM
I am looking into getting the Stillen stage 2 G35 Intercooled Supercharger System. Does anyone here have that already on their car that can let me know how they like it? I know that if i do end up getting the supercharger I will need to get a new hood for my car as well... im not to hot on the hoods that Stillen has on their site, does anyone know where to get a hood that would have space for the SC and still have good lines?

Thanks for the help!

Oh, its an 05 G35 coupe

Last edited by GeeDoug; 04-04-2009 at 09:28 AM. Reason: added year and body style
Old 04-04-2009, 10:57 AM
SEC > Big 12
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Just a reminder- if you have a question about getting a specific mod for your car, create a new thread in the appropriate section. This is just a general thread to recommend mods to someone who wants new ideas on what to do next.

Old 04-04-2009, 11:02 AM
SEC > Big 12
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by bmason1031
Originally Posted by Middleeastg
IMO the infiniti symbol looks soo much cooler than the Nissan. I would probably do a little mix, i would like to have an Infiniti 350gt
ftl...
^what he said

To each his own I guess, but be prepared to get a lot of **** from people because of it.

Last edited by kernel; 04-04-2009 at 08:38 PM.
Old 04-04-2009, 02:01 PM
whs?

Old 04-04-2009, 09:59 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by kernel
^what he said

To each his own I guess, but be prepared to get a lot of **** from people because of it.
I never said mix infiniti with nissan lol

that **** isnt happening

Im just gunna debadge my car leave the mt fuji on back and that will be that

but first HKS exhaust

Old 04-12-2009, 09:10 PM
Hey guys,

New owner here. I'm a young kid, not really on a tight budget but definitely not a wide open budget at the same time. I mean I did just buy a new car for 22k :-)

So I've got an '06, I replaced the DVD player with a newer Kenwood, I have the KNA G510 Garmin unit under the dash so I have Nav in the unit. It basically is just an updated version of the one in the pictures.

I'm just wondering: What next? I'm a complete newbie when it comes to cars, I can google anything and figure out what I need to do, but just if it's something obscure or only done mainly on G35's(and thus I wouldn't really be able to Google it effectively), then I won't really understand :-)

So what do you guys think I should go for next?

Name:  001.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  110.0 KB
Name:  002.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  70.0 KB
Name:  005.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  89.0 KB

Old 04-12-2009, 10:34 PM
Originally Posted by Schwallie
Hey guys,

New owner here. I'm a young kid, not really on a tight budget but definitely not a wide open budget at the same time. I mean I did just buy a new car for 22k :-)

So I've got an '06, I replaced the DVD player with a newer Kenwood, I have the KNA G510 Garmin unit under the dash so I have Nav in the unit. It basically is just an updated version of the one in the pictures.

I'm just wondering: What next? I'm a complete newbie when it comes to cars, I can google anything and figure out what I need to do, but just if it's something obscure or only done mainly on G35's(and thus I wouldn't really be able to Google it effectively), then I won't really understand :-)

get rims and coilovers!!

Old 04-12-2009, 10:39 PM
Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts
Originally Posted by Schwallie
Hey guys,

get some sway bars! used ones are ok around $180-220
did you also did the custom trunk? or did it came w/ the car?

Old 04-12-2009, 10:43 PM
Originally Posted by Dranom
get some sway bars! used ones are ok around $180-220
did you also did the custom trunk? or did it came w/ the car?
Trunk was like that, same with in-dash DVD and the KNA G510 was already there too. I got a steal for the car, I feel like I could resale for some crazy value

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: OFFICIAL "What Mods Should I Buy for my Coupe?" Thread