G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

Car is donezo...off on a tow truck to the dealers...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 03:05 PM
Received 59 Likes on 51 Posts
Originally Posted by samsizzle
i'm 21 (almost 22) and I have gotten loaners on multiple occasions down here in san diego that's complete BS
Oh i know it's BS

Old 03-18-2011, 05:22 PM
So the service manager called me and i told him my issue..this is not the guy i have been dealing with as he is not the service manager...he tells me the tool came and that they are still looking into the issue so i have a feeling it is much more major than a simple valve spring as he told me to call back tomorrow AM for a better answer..

On to loaner..he said that because of your age Infiniti may have changed the policy..i said then why did i get one 2 weeks ago and he said it must have changed..i then said to him you are giving me the complete run around as i called corporate twice today and they said that the dealer has the choice to loan a car out or not and he then starts on his BS again...and i basically said ill call tomorrow and something better change

I called the dealership GM..corporate twice and talked to the service manager and this is all today and have nothing...absolutely nothing..i will never bring this back to them and i am going to a new dealership. I am tempted to tow my car out of there at the end of tomorrow is they still don't know the issue...i swear to god if they say this is not covered due to lack of service records..when it took 4 days to order some BS part and they STILL don't know the issue?..i will sue or whatever

They are giving me the run around and complete BS and i have a feeling due to my age they are giving me complete BS with everything

Old 03-18-2011, 05:48 PM
-MN G Crew-

Received 205 Likes on 157 Posts
I am so sorry you are getting tossed around like this. Definitely call back tomorrow and if nothing has changed, talk to someone higher up.

Old 03-18-2011, 05:49 PM
Received 322 Likes on 280 Posts
which dealer is this again?

Old 03-18-2011, 05:50 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
That's jack up. You said you think there giving you bs on your age? How old are you? I have gave the Gm he'll before as well as the owner

Old 03-18-2011, 05:51 PM
Originally Posted by djfarhan
which dealer is this again?
Herbchambers In Westborough

Spoke to the GM..Service manager ect

Logged an official complaint against them just now with consumer affairs...i can't believe this is how they treat someone who buys their vehicles...i am livid

I am 22 and they kept telling me BS about giving me a loaner with my age ect..at first they told me i would get one..2 days later i can't now because of the fact that they don't know the issue..they take 4 days to get a F'in tool and guess what...still don't know the issue

I lost 1 day of work because of this...

Old 03-18-2011, 05:53 PM
after your done with that place, print this entire thread and tell them how many Mass Gs are on this forum and how NONE of them are gonna be going there anytime soon.

Old 03-18-2011, 05:56 PM
If i lose any more wages due to this...would it be logical to try and get those lost wages back? I want to go after this place so bad...

Old 03-18-2011, 05:59 PM
^ if its in the 4 figures already, i would

Old 03-18-2011, 06:08 PM
Originally Posted by djfarhan
^ if its in the 4 figures already, i would
Not there yet...but i can see that coming into effect once they tell me..yeah we took 9 days to find the issue and it's not covered

Old 03-18-2011, 06:39 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
What's amazing to me is that you didn't press them for exactly what tool were they waiting on. It sounds like a lame dealership stall tactic and I would have asked to talk to the mechanic directly.

Even if you don't have the knowledge to understand it, you should press for all the technical details and bring them back to this board and we can help you keep them honest.

It seems especially foolish that they'll treat a young G owner so poorly - you've got 60 years of cars yet to buy and service to have done.

Try to keep a level head, make reasonable claims and demand reasonable explanations. If you seek lost wages and throw fits about contacting consumer affairs they will take you less seriously, not more.

Good luck!

Old 03-18-2011, 06:52 PM
Received 73 Likes on 67 Posts
Bottom line, this dealer suck. This is not Infiniti ownership experience. With no loaner, I doubt they will be giving your car priority at all. They can just sit on it and get to it when they have time. If you have another dealer near you, I'd almost be tempted switch dealers for the repair if they come back and tell you they found what's wrong and that it's covered under warranty.

Old 03-18-2011, 07:28 PM
Received 41 Likes on 26 Posts
Subscribed.

Maybe it's the audio quality but it doesn't sound like it's from the bottom end. Kinda sounds like something in the valvetrain is broken and ticking/tapping loudly.

As 2006g35sedan said, if you can get a print out of all the diagnostics test results, technical details and parts list that would be very helpful.

Old 03-18-2011, 07:34 PM
Originally Posted by Q8y_drifter
Subscribed.

Maybe it's the audio quality but it doesn't sound like it's from the bottom end. Kinda sounds like something in the valvetrain is broken and ticking/tapping loudly.

As 2006g35sedan said, if you can get a print out of all the diagnostics test results, technical details and parts list that would be very helpful.
When i call again tomorrow i am going to ask for all of technical information and request that he call me before he leaves to give me another update..i am pretty sure they won't be a parts list as they still don't know the issue...The car had oil and was changed 2,000 miles before this happened and i was making a fast pass around a semi right before i got off the highway and that's when it started. They think it's a valve spring but if they got the tool today and looked..i am fairly certain that they would have found it today and they didn't

Old 03-18-2011, 09:19 PM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
at my dealer ive seen people atleast 21 maybe younger that bring their cars in for big services or warranty work. if we have the car for more than a few hour's worth, you are more likely to get a loaner unless they are already booked out. thats bs. you're under warranty, they HAVE to fix it. even if you dont have service records from them, you can still prove you regularly got your oil changed elsewhere.......call other dealers and talk to the SM and hopefully they'll work with you. good luck bro! i know you've been keepin me updated through PMs, i hope you end up gettin a new motor or heads at min!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Car is donezo...off on a tow truck to the dealers...