G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

OFFICIAL "What Mods Should I Buy for my Coupe?" Thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 05-13-2010, 10:56 AM
Received 17 Likes on 8 Posts
Oh, this isnt within a year or so.. this is like a 2-4 year plan. I got 30K miles to go before Id consider FI... so exhaust for the next two years really wouldnt be a waste. DONT HATE ON MY NEONS v.v. Its not that ricey... Maybe just a little too much lighting.. as for a budget... every penny to my name for the next 2-4 years. lol, besides the monthly bills, which isnt a whole lot. The doors are too heavy for butterflys, I take it. They sure as hell seem like it. I wish the G was as cheap as a honda to add **** too >_> *knock on wood* Like I said, Id have the list complete in about 4 years... I hope.... I got some more badass ideas, but they are too extensive and are being kept a secret. And WTF is wrong with a GTR badge in the grill? >_> I think itd look good....

So who wants to be a sponser? >_> Help me with the money situation or something lol, iwish.

OMG i saw a widebody kit on Brians G35 from tunerlifestyle. >_> I want those fenders aswell. God. I need some rich uncle to die that I dont know about it.

Old 05-13-2010, 11:35 AM
Received 98 Likes on 82 Posts
^ maybe you should of bought a honda if u wish the G was like a Honda. Um what's wrong with a GTR badge on the grille? This isn't a GTR, is ricee!! You drive a G35, not a GTR not a GT350. And overlays on the headlights aren't cool, painting the inside is. I'm just warning you, better have your flamesuit on tight. And is sponsors not sponsers. I don't think any sponsor wants to sponsor anyone with a GTR emblem on their G

Last edited by NjMatteSedan; 05-13-2010 at 12:00 PM.
Old 05-13-2010, 01:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by HavokGT
Oh, this isnt within a year or so.. this is like a 2-4 year plan. I got 30K miles to go before Id consider FI... so exhaust for the next two years really wouldnt be a waste. DONT HATE ON MY NEONS v.v. Its not that ricey... Maybe just a little too much lighting.. as for a budget... every penny to my name for the next 2-4 years. lol, besides the monthly bills, which isnt a whole lot. The doors are too heavy for butterflys, I take it. They sure as hell seem like it. I wish the G was as cheap as a honda to add **** too >_> *knock on wood* Like I said, Id have the list complete in about 4 years... I hope.... I got some more badass ideas, but they are too extensive and are being kept a secret. And WTF is wrong with a GTR badge in the grill? >_> I think itd look good....

So who wants to be a sponser? >_> Help me with the money situation or something lol, iwish.

OMG i saw a widebody kit on Brians G35 from tunerlifestyle. >_> I want those fenders aswell. God. I need some rich uncle to die that I dont know about it.
Don't Rice out your G. An easy way to save money is don't buy crappy mods. Also in 4 years you might want to sell your car and buy a new car. No one will buy a riced out G.

Old 05-13-2010, 01:17 PM
Premier Member

Received 418 Likes on 336 Posts
You are an idiot.

Old 05-13-2010, 10:50 PM
Thanks ****ers. ,,I,,

Old 05-14-2010, 02:41 AM
Received 770 Likes on 604 Posts
Thanks ****ers. ,,I,,
I hate flaming people so I was being nice . Most of the people on here have good taste when it comes to modifying their cars and hate to see someone ruin a G35 with ricer mods. And its not just us, if the majority of the members monitored this thread, you would have hundreds of responses by now.

Old 05-14-2010, 02:56 AM
Premier Member

Received 418 Likes on 336 Posts
I won't say anything to the average idiot but this guy takes the cake.

I never knew that grammar, spelling, or punctuation were optional...
Let alone actually thinking about what you are typing.

Old 05-14-2010, 03:31 AM
Received 770 Likes on 604 Posts
^The thing that annoys me is the attitude of some of the people that will post here looking for help. Even after you try to help them they still act like E-thugs. Too many teenagers buying these cars these days. And yes, that unfinished high school education is evident when they type.

Old 05-14-2010, 05:19 PM
Its all good, can careless bout the input. =]

Old 05-14-2010, 07:48 PM
You mean you couldn't care less about and not "bout"
http://incompetech.com/gallimaufry/care_less.html

Old 05-14-2010, 07:50 PM
Xet
Received 171 Likes on 143 Posts
post pics so we can add it to the ugliest g's thread!

Old 05-15-2010, 12:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I won't go into how bad your grammar is because it seems others have already made that point. Also, you obviously do care about our input because you asked for it. Just because you don't like the responses you are getting doesn't mean you don't care. Be thankful that people are giving you their honest opinions about what you want to do to your car. Everyone here doesn't want to see an ugly g on the road.

Old 05-16-2010, 12:23 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by 07gmoney35
I won't go into how bad your grammar is because it seems others have already made that point. Also, you obviously do care about our input because you asked for it. Just because you don't like the responses you are getting doesn't mean you don't care. Be thankful that people are giving you their honest opinions about what you want to do to your car. Everyone here doesn't want to see an ugly g on the road.
Well said!!

Old 05-16-2010, 12:46 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
What should I do, Kinetix Plenum, Kinetix SSV Extreme Flow Manifold, or Md 5/16 copper iso thermal plenum spacer? I already have Jwt Pop Charger and z-tube, and exhaust and hfc.. Honest opinions welcome 05 5A/T

Last edited by JJSOLON; 05-16-2010 at 02:24 PM.
Old 05-16-2010, 01:50 PM
^Get the motordyne 5/16" plenum spacer and call it a day. Btw is kinetix not kinetics

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: OFFICIAL "What Mods Should I Buy for my Coupe?" Thread