My morning at Eibach .

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 12:29 AM

Received 32 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by g u l8er
now thats more like it! love the final product! the front doesnt look as high, or the back as low anymore. what are they charging for springs and install? me next, me next!
Thanks ...

But sorry to inform you that this is an R&D project for them to validate their spring kit for production release. As far as I know, they do not sell direct to customers and normally don't do customer installations, but you can always give them a call just to be sure.

Old 03-13-2007, 12:35 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Whoa ...That is a perfect drop

Old 03-13-2007, 12:44 AM
Originally Posted by terrycs
Thanks ...

But sorry to inform you that this is an R&D project for them to validate their spring kit for production release. As far as I know, they do not sell direct to customers and normally don't do customer installations, but you can always give them a call just to be sure.
ahhh that sucks! ill call them just to be sure, thanks!

Old 03-13-2007, 12:50 AM
Thumbs up

Looking good!

Did they give any indication when the alignment kit for the 07's will be available? I'd love to lower mine but don't want to deal with uneven tire wear.

Old 03-13-2007, 01:01 AM

Originally Posted by shawnost
Looking good!

Did they give any indication when the alignment kit for the 07's will be available? I'd love to lower mine but don't want to deal with uneven tire wear.
Thanks ...

I was told it should be quick, but was not given an exact date. I'll be calling them later this week to follow-up. Of course, I'll post updates here.

Old 03-13-2007, 01:09 AM

Originally Posted by NE-R 02
Whoa ...That is a perfect drop
I think so too, but I'd still caution those that are not used to driving lowered cars to slow down for driveways, speed bumps and don't try to stop with the front tire(s) against the parking block in the parking lot.

Old 03-13-2007, 01:10 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up

Now that more like it!! That Drop looks Perfect! Do you know if they are selling it now through thier dealers? or did they not release it yet to the Public? I think I will be Picking up a Pair after my Trip to Vegas in April. Hopefully by that time they will have the Camber Kits made by then! Looks good Terrycs! Oh and those Alignment Specs are from the Alignment Eibach did, or is it the specs after you Installed the Springs without any Alignment done?

Oh and check your PM box Terrycs, I sent you something.

Last edited by 808MIKE; 03-13-2007 at 01:15 AM.
Old 03-13-2007, 01:20 AM

Originally Posted by 808MIKE
Now that more like it!! That Drop looks Perfect! Do you know if they are selling it now through thier dealers? or did they not release it yet to the Public? I think I will be Picking up a Pair after my Trip to Vegas in April. Hopefully by that time they will have the Camber Kits made by then! Looks good Terrycs! Oh and those Alignment Specs are from the Alignment Eibach did, or is it the specs after you Installed the Springs without any Alignment done?

Oh and check your PM box Terrycs, I sent you something.
The kit is now available from any Eibach retailer. Vegas huh? ... maybe you should do the springs before you go?

The out of spec numbers I posted are AFTER the technician did the alignment. In other words, this was the best he was able to do with the stock suspension components and lowering springs.

Old 03-13-2007, 01:45 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Looks great. A good alternative to the H&Rs. Can you post pics again after a couple of months to show how much, if any, the springs settle?

Old 03-13-2007, 01:57 AM

Originally Posted by AlterZgo
Looks great. A good alternative to the H&Rs. Can you post pics again after a couple of months to show how much, if any, the springs settle?
No problem, will do. It's usually the bushings and not the springs though.

Old 03-13-2007, 04:22 AM
Congrats Terry. Must've been so cool to deal directly with them. The result is outstanding. Thanks for sharing all the info; it will definitely help when the time comes. Why couldn't they just come like this out of the factory???

Old 03-13-2007, 10:31 AM
Terrycs -- that looks awesome!!! Next time you're at Eibach, can you ask them about throwing those springs on a G35X?

Old 03-13-2007, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by J. Diddy
Terrycs -- that looks awesome!!! Next time you're at Eibach, can you ask them about throwing those springs on a G35X?
I already asked about that. The drop would not be the same. As far as I know, they still need a G35x for R&D, so if there is one in Southern California, PM me. They don't know if it would go into production because they are not sure of the demand. Who knows ... maybe the R&D car may be the only one with free custom Eibach springs.

Old 03-13-2007, 11:09 AM
I already asked about that. The drop would not be the same. As far as I know, they still need a G35x for R&D, so if there is one in Southern California, PM me. They don't know if it would go into production because they are not sure of the demand. Who knows ... maybe the R&D car may be the only one with free custom Eibach springs.
How far is Southern California from Cleveland, OH? I'll drive. LOL

Old 03-13-2007, 01:12 PM

Here are pictures taken at noon.

Here are pictures taken at 5:00 so I could get the sun low behind me to highlight the tires.

That new drop with the revised springs looks awesome terry! really evens it out. JUUUST right and not too low for practical everyday driving.

Your 10's should fit nicely with that drop without any worry about tucking issues.

Awesome!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My morning at Eibach .