OFFICIAL "What Mods Should I Buy for my Coupe?" Thread - Page 236 - G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07
Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

OFFICIAL "What Mods Should I Buy for my Coupe?" Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 08-09-2018, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Dream View Post
What you should do first is set up a savings account and start putting whatever money you have in there to build a maintenance/repair fund. Your car probably has high mileage and will need both of those things soon, if not right now. It is extremely immature and frankly not so smart to be spending money on mods if you're a broke high schooler.....

Send me the $80 and I'll help you get more HP than any chip. Seriously, there aren't any chips out there that will work on a G, every one is a scam. Tunes are worth every penny you'll spend on them so this isn't an area of the car you want to cheap out on. If you already bought this wait until it arrives and then immediately start a chargeback. Before you make any more silly purchases ask about them here. A few of us are left here and are active that have been around long enough to help you make these kinds of decisions.

And if you ask about the Turbonator I'll ban you for life lolol.
Due to your negative response based on a bias opinion i knew that this was to be expected, but here's the thing.... You can't reject everything just because it doesn't work the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th time. If this was the case Thomas edison wouldn't have quoted I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." To say they're aren't ANY chips that will work or ever will work is a very bold statement i disagree with due to the fact that technology is always advancing and evolving. When you look at the pros and cons from my perspective there's really no risk or lost here. If i did get the results that this particular chip describes, then i've gotten exactly what i payed for. If it happens to flop then i send it back, but at least i attempted to try it for my own personal experience so that i will be able to let others become aware of its faulty presentation with that particular chip. Oh and far as a Tubonator is concerned, that's completely out of the question for me..
Old 08-09-2018, 12:15 PM

2 will.make it sound like a twin turbo
Old 08-09-2018, 01:06 PM

Might as well get 3 for that procharged combo.

OP, we've been working on G's for a while and a fuel tuner isn't enough for the G's.
Old 08-10-2018, 06:36 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Thanked 1,307 Times in 1,066 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Dream View Post
Send me the $80 and I'll help you get more HP than any chip. Seriously, there aren't any chips out there that will work on a G, every one is a scam. Tunes are worth every penny you'll spend on them so this isn't an area of the car you want to cheap out on. If you already bought this wait until it arrives and then immediately start a chargeback. Before you make any more silly purchases ask about them here. A few of us are left here and are active that have been around long enough to help you make these kinds of decisions.

And if you ask about the Turbonator I'll ban you for life lolol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricDJ View Post
Due to your negative response based on a bias opinion i knew that this was to be expected, but here's the thing.... You can't reject everything just because it doesn't work the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th time. If this was the case Thomas edison wouldn't have quoted I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." To say they're aren't ANY chips that will work or ever will work is a very bold statement i disagree with due to the fact that technology is always advancing and evolving. When you look at the pros and cons from my perspective there's really no risk or lost here. If i did get the results that this particular chip describes, then i've gotten exactly what i payed for. If it happens to flop then i send it back, but at least i attempted to try it for my own personal experience so that i will be able to let others become aware of its faulty presentation with that particular chip. Oh and far as a Tubonator is concerned, that's completely out of the question for me..
Dude take your foot out of your mouth now. Your post fails in a lot of ways. First I quoted it here so you could re-read it and tell me where it was negative or biased. I clearly stated that no chips have worked so far and that's a fact, not bias. Don't you think that out of the tens of thousands of members on Driver, many of them enthusiasts, if there was a chip that worked someone wouldn't have found out about them and posted that here. Not just us but performance magazines, websites, or other media that deal with hundreds of thousands of people looking for better performance out of their vehicles. Or are you "the one" who will make a miraculous find and locate the unicorn that's supposedly out there? Nave at best but whatever. I did say if you bought it send it back and that's exactly what you posted you'll do if it flops. And show me where in my post I said "To say they're aren't ANY chips that will work or ever will work is a very bold statement ". Here you're just putting words in my mouth to make your case stronger and that **** doesn't fly here, all it does is destroy any shred of credibility you might have built up here in the 2 months you've been around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricDJ View Post
What's your guys take on performance chips? ........................I decided to buy one and test it out for you guys just in case if you're (temporarily) looking to gain some torque, hp, and fuel efficiency without spending $600 to $800 for a complete dyno tune
You asked for our take on chips and I gave mine, no need to chastise me because my opinion is different than yours so methinks you need to grow up a bit. And why the hell would anyone spend money on a mod that "temporarily" works lol? I do thank you though for the morning amusement, it's been a great way to start my Friday!! You perfectly embody the FPFQ deterioration of many car enthusiast forums and for that I will not thank you.....